Easy methods to delete PUA:Win32/Vigua.A from PCs
PUA:Win32/Vigua.A is another malware belongs to adware family that is designed to run malicious advertisements campaigns means deliver lots of unwanted ads or popup messages on your browser. It injects malicious codes in your main browser including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera and other web browsers. It changes the default settings of homepage, new tab URLs and homepage of your browser with untrustworthy domain. Resetting or uninstalling Internet browser completely doesn’t work due to its dubious behaviors. However, it blocks you from revert these changes. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to remove PUA:Win32/Vigua.A from machine immediately.
PUA:Win32/Vigua.A affects your online experience lots by spreads huge amount of ads or popup in the form of banners, coupons, big discount offer ads, commercial ads, fake news, fake software update or security alert messages, free or paid online game ads, sports ads, actress or adult related ads and many other types of advertisements. It is very complex task for you to delete these ads one-by-one from machine. Cybercriminals behind these malicious advertisements campaigns attempt to engage you on scam/third parties’ websites and tricks you into installing potentially unwanted applications (PUAs) in your computer.
These malicious applications initially blocks all the security software including antivirus software running in your computer to avoid the detection of malicious activities related to this malware. It modifies your System registry settings that cause restarts your computer in certain intervals of time automatically. However, it can connect your System to remote server and allows the other attackers to access or control your computer in its own ways. The main motive of attackers behind this malware is to collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, typed words, login ID & password of your various accounts, banking information and more details as well. So, it is important to remove PUA:Win32/Vigua.A from computer as soon as possible.
The adware or potentially unwanted applications (PUAs) is generally get enters into your computer from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet. Scammers use “Software bundling methods” to install some additional programs in the form of adware, PUAs, Trojan, worms, keyloggers, ransomware and/or other malware in your computer. These dubious programs are not safe for your online privacy & System security. So, we recommended you to choose custom/advance settings for the installation of free software packages. These settings will allow you to stop unnecessary programs from installing during installation process. If these settings are not given, then you can cancel the process of installation. So, you should be alert while browsing internet and avoid installing freeware in your computer from unknown sources.
To protect your System against malware or viruses, you should keep up-to-date your security software including antivirus and scan your computer regularly. Keep up-to-date your Operating System and all the software running in your computer from its official sources, and remove the problematic software from computer.
You should be alert while surfing online and avoid opening attachments coming from unknown emails, avoid installing freeware from unknown sources and click on ads or popup after double reading. Hover your mouse over any hyperlinks before click and double-check if the hyperlinks are belongs to some trustworthy domains or sources.
Threat Name: PUA:Win32/Vigua.A
Threat Type: Adware, PUP, PUA
Browser infected: Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, etc
System infected: Windows OS based machine
Description: This dubious malware injects harmful codes in your main browser as well as in your System’s settings that causes serious troubles. It adds malicious extensions or add-ons to your browser that allows the hackers to traces your online activities and steals your sensitive information as well.
Distribution methods: Free software packages (method of bundling), fake Flash Player installers or other fake software updates, malicious ads or popup messages, suspicious hyperlinks and many other tricks.
Motives of crooks: The main purpose of cybercriminals malware attack is to steal your crucial & confidential information and shares it to other hackers or third parties to generate some income. They also want to steal your money from your wallet or e-wallet.
Removal Solution: In case if your System has infected from PUA:Win32/Vigua.A related malware, then you can scan your computer with powerful antivirus software.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.
Methods to uninstall PUA:Win32/Vigua.A from infected Windows PC
The elimination of PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete PUA:Win32/Vigua.A opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate PUA:Win32/Vigua.A from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for PUA:Win32/Vigua.A associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall PUA:Win32/Vigua.A from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove PUA:Win32/Vigua.A from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete PUA:Win32/Vigua.A (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with PUA:Win32/Vigua.A and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete PUA:Win32/Vigua.A instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall PUA:Win32/Vigua.A
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses