Do you know about PDFConvert.exe?
If you are using PDFConvert.exe regular on your computer, then be careful. It is potentially unwanted program that is belongs to adware family. It has identified by Cyber security experts and they have given an appropriate solution as per System requirements. According to them, this nasty program can easily be seen task manager in your computer that infects rest of the legitimate program running in your computer. It claims to help you in converting doc, ppt and other files into pdf formats. You should never trust on them. It is important to uninstall this nasty exe program from your computer.
What is PDFConvert.exe?
It is fake executable (exe) program that is comes under Cyber treats. It is third parties software that is promoted by Cyber criminals to earn some revenue online and cheat with innocent user. Once it installed, it can alter your Windows OS based computer without permission and does malicious unnecessary changes in your computer. It is located in C:\program of your hard drives and leads major damages in your computer. It is hard to delete it by most of the antivirus program. It disables your some legitimate application running in your computer like control panel, System registry setting, antivirus software, Firewall security of your computer that causes serious troubles.
PDFConvert.exe affects your online experience lots. It drops lots of ads or popup on your browser constantly that can slowdown your internet browsing performance. It displays fake alert messages, notification and other fake ads on your computer. You can’t work on your computer comfortably as usual like before. It can open the backdoor of your computer and allows the hacker to access your computer in its own ways. It can bombard your computer with malicious dangerous program like Trojan, ransomware that can damage all the files of your hard drives and makes it locked. You should scan your computer with very powerful antivirus immediately.
Distribution methods of PDFConvert.exe:
The presence of this nasty program in your computer is unsafe. It tries to get enters into your computer and leads major damages. It can get install on your machine from bundles of free software program, fake software updates, crack software, pirated software, infected external media drives, social media, porn or adult related websites, torrent sites, malicious ads or popup messages, malicious hyperlinks, downloaded movie, music, games and pdf, file sharing network, email spam, attachments and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and please avoids fake ads or popup that is displayed on your browser by misleading websites. It is possible to get rid of PDFConvert.exe with our removal solution.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall PDFConvert.exe from infected Windows PC
The elimination of PDFConvert.exe and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete PDFConvert.exe opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate PDFConvert.exe from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for PDFConvert.exe associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with PDFConvert.exe and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select PDFConvert.exe and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End PDFConvert.exe and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall PDFConvert.exe from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out PDFConvert.exe and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for PDFConvert.exe and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out PDFConvert.exe and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove PDFConvert.exe from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by PDFConvert.exe and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete PDFConvert.exe (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for PDFConvert.exe and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with PDFConvert.exe and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete PDFConvert.exe instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall PDFConvert.exe
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses