Easy steps to delete Online.io completely from PCs
This article provides you complete information about Online.io as well as also suggest some removal solution to remove it from machine. This nasty malware and computer infection belongs to adware family. So, don’t be panic if you notice symptoms of malware on your computer, read the given below article carefully to find out the immediate solution. Let’s start discussion about malware in details.
What is Online.io?
According to expert, it is defined as rogue applications that silently infiltrate into your computer by using bundling method without your knowledge. This site is specifically designed to generate web traffic on the running webpage where users visited like facebook, Instagram and so on. When you visit such site, you will see lots of annoying ads in form of coupons, pop up ads, banners, commercial ads etc on the browser. For this reason, it is categorized as adware and potentially unwanted program.
Moreover, Online.io virus has the ability to change default homepage and search engine of the targeted web browser and modify its settings. It also blocks security programs like antivirus and firewall to stay safe in your PC for long time. This virus makes loopholes to enter other malicious infections such as malware, spyware, adware and many more that causes damage.
Additionally, it can collect your private and sensitive information including login id, password, bank account details etc and sends to cyber criminals for misuse it in illegal activities. It also redirect user to other questionable WebPages which contains malicious codes and suspicious links. Moreover, it generates web traffic on your running webpage to degrade surfing speed and makes it completely useless. Thus, it is highly advice to uninstall Online.io virus as soon as possible.
Distribution methods of Online.io virus:
Like other harmful malware, it is distributed in your PC by using several different methods. Some of the most common methods are provided below:
- Updating system software: This virus gets installed on your computer when you are updating software by using irrelevant sources like Emule, torrent and others.
- Spam mails attachments: It usually comes in your PC when you open malicious files such as exe files and so on with spam emails which send through cyber criminals and think that you should open them.
- Bundling freeware programs: It gets inside your computer with the bundling of freeware programs which you download from third party websites without knowing their terms and conditions.
- Clicking on malicious links: If you click on such harmful and malicious links unintentionally, then lots of virus penetrates into your machine.
How to avoid installation of potentially unwanted applications?
The key to PC safety is cautious that is why you are highly advice to ignore any files which attach with spam mails or received from unknown address. Always try to download and install any applications specially freeware by using official websites. During installation process, always read installation guide carefully as well as select custom or advance options. Thus, if your machine is already infected with Online.io virus then you are highly advice to delete this virus as soon as possible. Some more removal process has been provided below to remove Online.io instantly and easily from your computer.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.
||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Online.io from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Online.io and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Online.io opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Online.io from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Online.io associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Online.io and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Online.io and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Online.io and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Online.io from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Online.io and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Online.io and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Online.io and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Online.io from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Online.io and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Online.io (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Online.io and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Online.io and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Online.io instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Online.io
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses