Simple Live Radio Now removal instructions
Live Radio Now is an app that supposedly provides quick links to popular online radio stations on browsers. It might look handy and useful. However, it is categorized as browser hijacker that promotes a bogus search engine. PUPs or potentially unwanted programs of this type generally intrude in without users’ approval. The developers of this program distribute it together with another PUP named Hide my searches. In other words, users at the end, install two unwanted apps inside their PC without their intention.
Following to successful infiltration, Live Radio Now targets the browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and other installed browsers and assigns the default search engine, homepage and tab page option to search.hliveradionow.com. Such changes cannot be undone or changed. The reason is that the apps like this are designed to prevent users to do so. The only way to restore to the previous browsing setting option is to uninstall Live Radio Now application. If not, users will have to visit search.hliveradionow.com when they open their browser and new tab or search the web by entering queries into URL bar. This dubious domain redirects the queries and shows the result on search.yahoo.com –a legitimate search engine belongs to search.yahoo.com. This means, search.hliveradionow.com search engine is worthless to use.
Any browser hijacker viruses are usually implanted with various tracking technologies. These tracking tools collect the details like IP addresses, search queries, viewed pages, URLs visited and similar. Later on, the developers share them to third party advertisers who use them to generate money by designing customized advertisements that creates maximum chances of users getting tricked and end up into downloading/installing other unwanted apps and even more malicious malware. At worst, the details could get in the hand of Cyber Criminals who misuse such data to generate illicit revenue. Thus, browser hijacking app can result into privacy risk and even identity theft. We recommend you not wasting much of your time and immediately remove Live Radio Now and all its malicious components from the browser and the system.
How did Live Radio Now intrude into my PC?
PUPs can be downloaded from websites they are promoted. However, most of the times, users install them unintentionally. The PUPs developers distribute them via using bundling method and intrusive advertisements. In bundling, stealth installation of unwanted apps takes place with some regular software download. Developers do not disclose the bundled apps properly –the option of additional components installation information is hidden behind Custom/Advanced option. Intrusive advertisements are designed to run malicious scripts or redirect to unreliable websites to cause computer infections. Users who rush and skip procedures of download/install and click on any ads quite often lead into secret installation of unwanted apps.
How to prevent intruding potentially unwanted programs?
Use official websites and direct links for any software download. Do not use third party downloaders or installers, P2P networks, free file hosting sites and other untrustworthy software download sources. Also, pay close attention during software installation moment. We strongly advise not to skip any steps during installing any software. Use Custom/Advanced option rather than Recommended/Quick option of malware download and installation. The later one leads into installation everything with the apps. While the former one allows you an option to deselect and delete unwanted apps and downloading the app you want inside your PC.
Remove Live Radio Now
Complete Live Radio Now removal instruction is provided below. Follow the manual guide and get rid of the malicious infection. You can use Spyhunter or other malware removal tool to automatically remove Live Radio Now from the system.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Live Radio Now from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Live Radio Now and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Live Radio Now opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Live Radio Now from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Live Radio Now associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Live Radio Now and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Live Radio Now and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Live Radio Now and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Live Radio Now from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Live Radio Now and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Live Radio Now and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Live Radio Now and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Live Radio Now from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Live Radio Now and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Live Radio Now
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Live Radio Now
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Live Radio Now (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Live Radio Now and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Live Radio Now and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Live Radio Now instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Live Radio Now
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses