Uninstall Live Protection Suite and Stop Fake Alerts
Are you looking for solution to delete Live Protection Suite from your work-station? Have you accidentally downloaded Live Protection Suite and now it is irritating you with its bogus alerts, commercial pop-ups and so on. Continue reading the blog carefully till the end to get complete details and analysis and easy removal methods.
What is Live Protection Suite?
Live Protection Suite is a bogus security application. Its advertisements pop-ups are often triggered on unsafe websites especially related to pornography, gambling, Online dating etc. Addiiontally, its payloas may also get installed in your work-station through software bundling or other social engineering tricks. It is projected in such a way that it could remove malware and other unsafe stuffs from the PC and hence many users voluntarily install it.
On installing the Live Protection Suite 2019 which is the latest version, you would notice a quick scan report that alleges that PC is full of troubles, malware infection, unsafe settings and so on that needs to be corrected immediately. It detect Trojan virus, spyware etc. that damages the System performance as well as compromises with the personal data security. All these claims scare the innocent users. This tricks the victims to buy the full version of Live Protection Suite which is a useless product in reality. It is another copy of rogue anti-virus that are developed and marketed by cyber-criminals in order to make quick money.
You must not trust the scan results, pop-ups, scanning reports, or any other issue that is shows on its scanning reports. On other hand, it is advised to remove Live Protection Suite at the earliest because it does make unnecessary changes in the PC settings. Further, it may trick you to allow cyber-criminals for accessing your PC remotely. These kinds of programs and services are not helpful for end users. Rather, it aims is to make the user purchase the paid version or offer a fake tech support service.
Message Delivered by Live Protection Suite
“Attention! Your computer is under attack!
As a result of a spyware attack, your computer Microsoft Windows has been infected! All of your important data, including documents, photos and logins are at severe risk of being sent to hacker remote host.
Live Protection Suite has successfully prevented this attack, but unfortunately you are using unregistered version of the software and this does not offer you protection against attacks in the future!”
This type of messages is very common with all the bogus tech support service providers. They often redirect the users to suspicious webpage that displays spam alerts and bogus error messages. Live Protection Suite copies the appearance of legitimate Windows pop-ups services such as Windows Defender Warning, Update Windows and so on. Additionally, it starts triggering intrusive ads and pop-ups and redirects the webpage to unsafe domains.
While you buy the paid version of Live Protection Suite, you provide your financial details during the transaction. There is high possibility that these data cheated by the cyber-criminals. This may lead to huge financial loses and identity theft.
How Does Live Protection Suite Gets Installed? (Tricky Intrusion)
The unnecessary programs like Live Protection Suite are often downloaded in the marked PC using shady techniques. There are various websites are crafted in such a way that they look legitimate and useful. This website promotes bogus programs and potentially unwanted applications. Further, they offer freeware and shareware that contains hidden files and payloads bundled with them.
It is strongly recommended that you choose advance or custom installation method whenever you download any program in the work-station. Use the directly download links and avoid using any downloaders or bundlers.
It is strongly advised that you use a reputable anti-malware tool in your work-station. The legitimate applications don’t shows flashy warning messages and alerts. They don’t demands money at every now and then. A reputed security program will easily remove Live Protection Suite as well as protect your PC from malware in further attacks.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.
||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Live Protection Suite from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Live Protection Suite and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Live Protection Suite opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Live Protection Suite from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Live Protection Suite associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Live Protection Suite and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Live Protection Suite and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Live Protection Suite and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Live Protection Suite from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Live Protection Suite and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Live Protection Suite and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Live Protection Suite and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Live Protection Suite from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Live Protection Suite and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Live Protection Suite
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Live Protection Suite
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Live Protection Suite (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Live Protection Suite and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Live Protection Suite and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Live Protection Suite instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Live Protection Suite
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses