Simple and easy steps to delete K9-MacOptimizer virus immediately
This article provides you complete details about K9-MacOptimizer as well as also recommend some removal solution to delete it from the system. This malware is unsafe for your online privacy and system security settings. So, you must not be panic, read the given below article carefully. According to expert, it is very harmful malware and computer infection that belongs to adware family. For more details, let’s start discussion about this malware in details.
What is K9-MacOptimizer?
It is described as legitimate and harmless optimizer tool that claims to improve the performance of Mac operating system by optimizing hard drive, freeing up disk space on hard drive by removing junk files, deleting sensitive and confidential data etc. due to its dubious distribution methods, K9-MacOptimizer has been classified as potentially unwanted programs. In other words, we can say that this app are installed by user unintentionally and often distributed in your device along with other free software. This deceptive marketing technique of pre-packing regular content with unnecessary programs is called bundling. Once it installed successfully, this virus runs PC scan and detect lots of issues that shows your machine is infected with lots of infections.
Furthermore, it is developed and created by hackers with an intention to make illegal money by phishing innocent users. it display lots of intrusive advertisements in form of coupons, offers, discounts, commercial ads, pop up ads etc with the motive to make illicit profit on pay per click. Beside this, it also monitors user’s online key habits and collects personal information such as bank account details, user name, password etc and forwarded to third parties who misuse it to generate income. It can freeze the whole component and makes your system as well as browser totally useless. So, to ensure device integrity and user safety, you are advised to remove K9-MacOptimizer as soon as possible from the work station.
How did potentially unwanted programs intrude on my PC?
As you know, it is very harmful malware that invade into your system by using several deceptive methods. Some of them are sharing files through networks environment, spam emails attachments, updating system software, bundling method, clicking on malicious links and many more ways. This deceptive marketing technique is called bundling that is only a trick user to download and install freeware programs from third party websites. Developers hide custom or advance options as well as other similar settings behind bundled apps. Thus, users rush and skip important steps which may cause lots of malicious infections.
How to avoid installation of K9-MacOptimizer?
To prevent intrusion of unwanted programs, you must be very careful while downloading software as well as browsing internet. Only trustworthy and verified channels should be used to download software. Untrustworthy download sources like free file hosting sites, unofficial pages and other tools should not be used. Always read the installation guide carefully till the end. Downloading process should be used by using custom or advance options and opt out for all additional attached apps, tools, features etc and decline all offers. Basically, intrusive advertisements look legitimate and redirect user to dubious web pages such as adult dating, pornography, gambling etc. thus, users encounter such redirects and remove all suspicious apps immediately.
Complete removal instructions have been described below by using manual method. If your system is infected with K9-MacOptimizer then you can use Combo Cleaner Antivirus for macOS that can eliminate infiltrated malware automatically from the computer.
You may also read: iTunes Zero-Day Vulnerability Patched with Latest Apple Updates
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall K9-MacOptimizer from infected Windows PC
The elimination of K9-MacOptimizer and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete K9-MacOptimizer opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate K9-MacOptimizer from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for K9-MacOptimizer associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with K9-MacOptimizer and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select K9-MacOptimizer and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End K9-MacOptimizer and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall K9-MacOptimizer from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out K9-MacOptimizer and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for K9-MacOptimizer and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out K9-MacOptimizer and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove K9-MacOptimizer from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by K9-MacOptimizer and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete K9-MacOptimizer (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for K9-MacOptimizer and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with K9-MacOptimizer and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete K9-MacOptimizer instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall K9-MacOptimizer
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses