Easy methods to delete “I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam”
Are you looking for the solution to remove I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam from computer? Have you ever seen this nasty scam in your computer? Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully. I am sure this article will help you to remove “I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam” from machine completely & safely. According to Cyber security researchers, it is very harmful malware and computer infection that is belongs to potentially unwanted program (PUP) category. Let’s start the discussion about this malware in detail.
Threat Name: I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam
Threat Type: Online Scam, Phishing, Potentially unwanted program (PUP), adware
Description: The hacker sends malicious email messages in your mailbox which states that your System has infected with Remote Access Tool (RAT) which allows the hacker to record humiliating videos.
Distribution Methods: Malicious email messages which contain infected attachments, bundles of free software packages and many other tricks
Motives of Crooks: Aims to collect your sensitive information and shares it to illegal ones. They also want to steal your money from your wallet or e-wallet
What is “I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam”?
It is very dangerous email scam or online scam that is come under Cyber threats. According to security experts, this bogus email message states that your computer has infected with remote access tool or RAT which allows the Cyber crooks to record humiliating videos. It does bogus promises to spread those videos in public or in your relatives if you will not send them particular amount of extortion money in Cryptorcurrency. We recommended you to please avoid such bogus email and avoid paying any amount to them as well. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to remove I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam from machine immediately.
More details about “I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam”
When we talk about this scam message, it claims that the hacker have recorded four videos where you can be seen watching sexual videos that involve people who are under age. However, scammers demand $5000 amount of extortion money in Bitcoin cryprocurrency and does promises that they will deleted such videos, once you pay ransom money. But it is bogus at all. Its main aim is to collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, user name, password, age, address, email ID, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your System with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from machine.
Distribution Methods: How your System gets infected from “I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam”?
This misleading program is mostly get install in your System from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet. It can come in your machine from fake software updates or pirated software, infected external media drives, social media, downloaded media files, file sharing network, porn or adult related websites, hacked or third websites and many other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and click on ads or popup after double reading. It is possible to remove I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam from System with our easy removal solution.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.
||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam from infected Windows PC
The elimination of I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam
Process B: Automatic Method to delete I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall I Know You Are A Pedophile Email Scam
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses