Easy guide to delete Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1
Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 is a malicious Trojan family virus that sneaks inside a Window PC without users’ permission. It corrupts the Window registry settings and conducts other malicious activities that bring chaos into the machine. When got inside, it injects various malicious codes into the coding section which ruins the system performances. It blocks the security measures to detect its presence for the long time and makes you unable to block the entry of other malicious threat inside. Thus, it creates the risk of huge system vulnerabilities. Along with this, it creates the risk of huge privacy by stealing the personal information stored on the system. Read the article carefully and see how to remove Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from the system.
What makes Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 dangerous?
Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 intrudes by stealth through span email attachments, free third party software, pornographic websites, torrent sites, peer-to-peer networks and other malicious websites and links. Once inside, it hides itself deep inside the system which makes many an antivirus program to detect its presence. It drops its malicious codes on the Window registry settings and gains the complete control on the boot section.
Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 activates with each OS reboot and runs all the time on the PC background. It consumes the most CPU resources while running that will downgrade the PC performances. This will shorten the CPU life process as well. Apart from this, Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 creates its multiple copies and spread on all the file and folder. These unusual junk files will lead into the hard drive crash due to the overload.
Further, Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 stops accessing to the important features such as registry editor, Task Manager, and Control Panel etc. It corrupts the system drivers and other system files that will lead into applications malfunctioning. It deletes the crucial files inside the PC. What’s the worst, the threat manages to connect the PC settings to command and control PC from the remote server. The server controlled by the hackers can install other malicious malware inside the PC. These consequences in slows down of the PC performances leading the system to get freezes time to time or even permanently get into the unresponsive condition.
For all these reasons, you should remove Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from the system as soon as possible. We recommend you scanning the PC from some reputable antivirus tool to remove the infection with an ease. The scanning will help you to recover the damages as well. Bear in mind, the hackers’ access to your PC allow them to steal the confidential data stored on the system. Thus, you should remove Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from the system as soon as possible as that they could not manage to get access your banking credentials and other financial details.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1 instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Gen:Variant.Adware.DNSUnlocker.1
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses