Step by step Full PC Care 2.0 removal instructions
Full PC Care 2.0 is malicious software. It is supposed to fix problems such as errors that might slow down PC, uninstall unwanted applications and remove malware. However, it is categorized as potentially unwanted program as its developers distribute it via using various deceptive techniques and thus users install it unintentionally inside their PCs. It promotes other unwanted application name Advanced Driver Booster.
Upon getting inside, it scans the infected PCs and detects number of issues such as errors, unwanted apps, viruses and so on and recommends fix it soon by activating the program. In other word, to perform the process to fix the issues, you are demanded paying activation charges for Full PC Care 2.0. Since it is a PUP, users should not trust on it. Many apps are designed that perform false scan to detect issues and trick people into paying for the activation of certain software that would supposedly fix the issues and improve computer’s performance. Look, at current, it is not known that Full PC Care 2.0 is one of these or not, however, it might be. Further, since it appears inside your PC without you intent, you should not believe on this application. The download or installation setups are used to distribute this type of programs often include more than one PUA and quite often are used to distribute browser hijackers and adware viruses too.
Adware is the type of virus that sends various intrusive ads campaigns on browsers during users’ browsing sessions and encourages them to downloading other unwanted apps or even malware. Browser Hijacker viruses promote fake search engine that redirects to sponsored sites could contain ads, spam and even some sort of malware. Further, both the samples can gather the users’ browsing related data. The list of the data includes IP addresses, search queries, viewed pages, URL visited and similar. These details could be shared to potent Cyber Criminals who misuse the data to generate illicit revenue. Thus, data tracking can result into huge risk of privacy and even identity theft. We highly recommend you remove Full PC Care 2.0 and all others malicious threats as soon as possible.
How did potentially unwanted programs intrude inside?
As mentioned above, people download and install PUA unintentionally/accidently. To distribute PUPs, their developers often use a deceptive marketing method called bundling. In bundling, stealth installation of unwanted apps takes place with some regular software. Developers hide the bundled apps behind Custom/Advanced option of downloading/install process. Users are not aware of this. Further, they rush and skip the procedures often lead the advertently installation of unwanted applications.
How to avoid intruding potentially unwanted programs?
Basically, it is careless behavior what causes installations or downloads of various potentially unwanted apps. To avoid intruding such pups, we recommend you not to rush software downloading and installation process and skip installation steps. Use Custom/Advanced option of software download and installation option and opt out all additionally attached apps and decline all offers. Download software using only official websites and direct links. Third party downloaders or installers, P2P networks, and free file hosting sites and other unofficial websites are the major sources for monetizing money via bundling and so should be stayed away from.
Remove Full PC Care 2.0
Below, step by step Full PC Care 2.0 removal instruction is provided for you so that you will not find any trouble when performing the removal process. You can use Spyhunter or other reliable antivirus tool to automatically remove Full PC Care 2.0 from the system.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.
Methods to uninstall Full PC Care 2.0 from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Full PC Care 2.0 and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Full PC Care 2.0 opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Full PC Care 2.0 from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Full PC Care 2.0 associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Full PC Care 2.0 and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Full PC Care 2.0 and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Full PC Care 2.0 and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Full PC Care 2.0 from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Full PC Care 2.0 and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Full PC Care 2.0 and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Full PC Care 2.0 and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Full PC Care 2.0 from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Full PC Care 2.0 and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Full PC Care 2.0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Full PC Care 2.0
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Full PC Care 2.0 (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Full PC Care 2.0 and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Full PC Care 2.0 and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Full PC Care 2.0 instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Full PC Care 2.0
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses