Easy Guide To Delete FreeSearchConverter from PC
FreeSearchConverter is a fake application that pretends to be a genuine and useful tool which claims to provide the facilities to convert the pdf to documents and simultaneously absolutely free. At the first inspection it looks like as genuine and useful tool. So that most of the users download or install this software considered as a potentially Unwanted Applications. Unfortunately, it is mainly designed redirect users to questionable site as well as promotes third party advertisements.
However, it is identified as a redirect virus or potentially Unwanted Program (PUP) by the security expert. It is developed by the team of cyber hacker with the main target to makes illegal money through manipulate innocent users. It usually comes with the bundling methods. Once gets inside it modifies the default search engine, homepage and new tab setting as well as changes them to FreeSearchConverter. This fake search engine does not generate unique results. While users search any query on it redirects users to bing.com and shows the Bing Search engine results.
Being a Potentially unwanted program It shows lots of annoying advertisements into various forms like as commercial ads, pop-up ads, coupons, banners, discounts etc. Clicking on those adverts even accidently might cause the installation of unwanted program which leads lots of infections.
How FreeSearchConverter Is More Harmful For PC?
Moreover, it is capable to corrupt the System files and Windows registries as well as inactivate firewall, task manager, control panel and real antivirus program. It also open back door to invite other harmful infections like as malware, spyware, adware and other harmful threats that cause more damage your PC. It also able to monitor online keys habits to collect vital information like as search queries, web histories, IP address, geo-locations and so on. It also able to connects the PC with remote server to remotely access your System. It consumes huge spaces of the system memory to slowdown overall performance and makes your PC totally useless.
Threat Type: Potentially Unwanted program, Adware
Descriptions: FreeSearchConverter is a fake application that pretends to be a genuine and useful tool which claims to provide the facilities to convert the pdf to documents and simultaneously absolutely free.
Distribution methods: It is mainly spreads via the bundling freeware program, Clicking on malicious ads, Updating System Software, peer to peer sharing files and other social engineering techniques.
Removal process: In order to keep the PC safe and secure users are highly advice scan the System with reputable antimalware tool.
How Potentially Unwanted program spreads into the PC?
FreeSearchConverter usually gets installed into the System via the bundling methods. Bundling is a deceptive marketing method that is a technique to spreads malicious application and software with freeware program. Most of the users download and installed freeware program via the unofficial site. They also skip custom or advance options as well as other similar settings. Without checking the custom or advance options cause the installation of potentially unwanted program.
It also spreads while users click on malicious ads, fake updating software from third party downloader site like as download.com, host files etc. peer to peer sharing files through bad network environments like as emule, Bit Torrent, Clients and so on cause the installation of unwanted programs.
How To Avoiding the installation of FreeSearchConverter:
Do not download or installation of freeware program from third party webpage. Use always official or trustworthy site while downloading and installing especially freeware program. It is highly important to read the installation guide carefully till the end. Select custom or advance options as well as other similar settings. Users must be avoiding the click on malicious ads because most of the ads cause the infiltration of lots of infections. Users must be updating the System from relevant sources or direct links. Users also must be pay attentive while sharing files. In order to keep the PC safe and secure users are highly advice scan the System with reputable antimalware tool.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall FreeSearchConverter from infected Windows PC
The elimination of FreeSearchConverter and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete FreeSearchConverter opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate FreeSearchConverter from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- Now several for FreeSearchConverter associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with FreeSearchConverter and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select FreeSearchConverter and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End FreeSearchConverter and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall FreeSearchConverter from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out FreeSearchConverter and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for FreeSearchConverter and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out FreeSearchConverter and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove FreeSearchConverter from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by FreeSearchConverter and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete FreeSearchConverter (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for FreeSearchConverter and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with FreeSearchConverter and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete FreeSearchConverter instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall FreeSearchConverter
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses