Easy methods to delete Free Streaming Radio Browser Hijacker
This article will give you complete details about Free Streaming Radio as well as you will get some recommended solution to remove it from machine. You can read this article for learning or educational purpose also. According to Cyber security experts & researchers, it is very notorious malware and computer infection that is belongs to browser hijacker family. It forcedly redirects your browser’s search on hacked or third parties’ websites constantly that shows always misleading contents and lots of ads or popup messages on your browser. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
|Threat Name||Free Streaming Radio|
|Threat Type||Redirect Virus, Browser Hijacker, Adware, PUP|
|Description||Able to hijack your main browser and redirect your browser’s search on unknown sites constantly|
|Distribution Methods||Malicious email messages, infected email attachments, bundles of free software packages and many other tricks.|
|Motives of Crooks||Aims to steal your personal information as well as steal your money from your wallet or e-wallet|
|Removal solution||To remove Free Streaming Radio or similar malware, we recommended you to scan your computer with powerful antivirus software.|
What is Free Streaming Radio Redirect Virus?
It is potentially unwanted program (PUP) that is come under Cyber threats. According to security experts, this cunning malware get enters into your machine accidently from various methods of bundling & social engineering and leads major damages in your System. It easily alters your Windows PCs and does malicious infection in your computer without permission. Initially, it disables some genuine application running in your machine including antivirus software, Firewall security setting, control panel, System registry setting, command prompt and other applications that causes serious troubles. If your System has detected this malware, then you should try to remove Free Streaming Radio Redirect Virus from machine immediately.
More details about Free Streaming Radio Infection
This nasty malware is able to hijack your main browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer and other browsers. It changes the default setting of home page, new tab and search engine of your browser that can cause redirect your browser’s search on hacked or third parties’ websites constantly. In simple word, we can say that you can’t visit the website that you want due to its browser redirect behaviors. It delivers huge amount of ads or popup messages on your browser that injects malicious codes in your machine in order to click on such ads. However, it spreads series of adware in your computer without any notice and corrupts major genuine functions of your computer immediately. So, it is important to delete this malware from machine.
Distribution Methods: How your System has infected from Free Streaming Radio?
The adware program is mostly get install in your computer from bundles of free software packages which you are downloaded from internet. It can come in your machine from malicious ads or popup messages, malicious hyperlinks, fake software updates or pirated software, infected external media drives, social media, downloaded media files, files sharing network, porn or adult related websites, hacked or third parties’ websites and many other tricks. So, you should be careful while surfing online and click on ads or popup after double reading. It is possible to remove Free Streaming Radio from System with our easy removal solution.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Free Streaming Radio from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Free Streaming Radio and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Free Streaming Radio opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Free Streaming Radio from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Free Streaming Radio associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Free Streaming Radio and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Free Streaming Radio and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Free Streaming Radio and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Free Streaming Radio from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Free Streaming Radio and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Free Streaming Radio and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Free Streaming Radio and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Free Streaming Radio from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Free Streaming Radio and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Streaming Radio
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Free Streaming Radio
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Free Streaming Radio (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Free Streaming Radio and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Free Streaming Radio and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Free Streaming Radio instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Free Streaming Radio
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses