Easy steps to uninstall Free Ride Games Player ads completely from PCs
This article provides you complete information about Free Ride Games Player and also suggest some removal solution to remove it instantly from system. According, to expert, it is very dubious malware and computer infection that belong to adware family. So, don’t be panic, please read the given below article carefully. I am sure this article will help you to remove harmful malware completely and safely from computer. For more details, let’s start discussion about this adware in details.
Name: Free Ride Games Player
Short description: The website is a game platform. The free versions of the game are ad-supported.
Symptoms: Advertisements are displayed.
Distribution methods: The website, possibly in bundled installers
Detection tool: Download malware removal tool, to see if your system has been infected by Free Ride Games Player
What is Free Ride Games Player?
It is defined as deceptive application that allow user to play various kinds of online games without paying any cost as well as provide secure and ad free services. At the first appearance, this application seems legit and useful and has been categorized as potentially unwanted program and adware. However, this PUP is mainly designed to promote third party ads with promotional content and uses them to collect user’s personal and sensitive details without permission. This dubious threat is developed and created by cyber crooks whose main motive is to make illegal money through novice users.
Basically, this app is designed to collect IP addresses, pages viewed and other similar internet browsing related information. Afterwards, the collected details will be shared with third parties who misuse it to generate revenue. Moreover, Free Ride Games Player generates various popup ads and notifications on your desktop and redirects you to infectious sites. Thus, clicking on such ads causes system infection with high risk adware or malware. These all are the reasons why we suggest you to uninstall Free Ride Games Player immediately from computer.
How did Free Ride Games Player intrude on my computer?
Normally, Free Ride Games Player infiltrates into your system during installation of various Flash games. This type of marketing method is called bundling. The developers hide third party programs with custom or advanced settings and many users rush the installation processes and skip important sections and causes inadvertent installation of potentially unwanted programs. This problem compromises user privacy and exposes their computer to risk of further harmful infections.
How to avoid installation of potentially unwanted programs?
To avoid installation of Free Ride Games Player and other unwanted programs, you need to go through below mentioned steps:
- Read the installation guide carefully till the end.
- Avoid using third party webpage or other untrustworthy sources.
- Always use official websites and direct links to download applications.
- Always be careful while visiting on commercial and malicious websites.
- Always choose custom or advanced options as well as other similar settings.
- Don’t try to open any mail file which received through unknown address.
Remove Free Ride Games Player
If your system is already infected with Free Ride Games Player, then we recommend running a scan with Spyhunter for Windows that has the ability to eliminate infiltrated malware completely and safely. Some more removal steps have been provided below to remove harmful infections easily and quickly from PC.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.
Methods to uninstall Free Ride Games Player from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Free Ride Games Player and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Free Ride Games Player opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Free Ride Games Player from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Free Ride Games Player associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Free Ride Games Player and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Free Ride Games Player and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Free Ride Games Player and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Free Ride Games Player from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Free Ride Games Player and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Free Ride Games Player and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Free Ride Games Player and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Free Ride Games Player from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Free Ride Games Player and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Free Ride Games Player
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Free Ride Games Player
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Free Ride Games Player (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Free Ride Games Player and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Free Ride Games Player and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Free Ride Games Player instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Free Ride Games Player
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses