Proper guide to delete Facebook Voice Message virus immediately
Facebook Voice Message virus is also known as Facebook Messenger spam virus which was discovered by Ido Naor. This type of malicious programs has been developed by group of cyber criminals so that they can infect users system by sending various files through Facebook Messenger. This virus is a computer infection that is caused by phishing messages sent from the hijacked Facebook account. Unfortunately, if recipients opened such files, it causes installation of aforementioned malicious programs.
Basically, people receive these types of files from their Facebook friends who have already installed unwanted program that send spam to other. For example, the file attached to messenger is “video_13925.bz”. The archive contain another file “play_75367031.mp4.com” that can be extracted with 7-Zip. Once users open such files, it downloads and installs FormBook Trojan virus. It has been come into effect over thousands of years and is used by different criminals groups and various scenarios depending on their intentions. As a result, the recipient tends to trust the message and click on malicious links or download programs that execute the Messenger virus on the system.
Further, the messenger virus is one of the different versions of Facebook virus and can cause variety of malware including data-stealers, Trojans, cryptominers and other similar infections. Sometimes, cyber criminals also collect personal as well as banking details. They use all those data in order to generate revenue. Thus, presence of this virus on system leads to various problems relating to browsing safety, privacy, finances and other issues. So, if your machine is already infected with Facebook Voice Message virus then you should try to remove it immediately.
Name: Facebook Voice Message virus
Threat Type: Trojan, Password stealing virus, Banking malware, Spyware.
Attachment: Various archive files (e.g., “video_13925.bz”)
Symptoms: Trojans are designed to stealthily infiltrate the victim’s computer and remain silent. Thus, no particular symptoms are clearly visible on an infected machine.
Payload: FormBook Trojan
Distribution methods: Infected email attachments, malicious online advertisements, social engineering, software cracks.
Damage: Stolen banking information, passwords, identity theft, victim’s computer added to a botnet.
Removal: to remove harmful malware infections such as Facebook Voice Message virus, we advised you to follow given below removal instructions.
How did Facebook Voice Message virus infect my PC?
These malicious programs proliferate into your computer through spam campaigns, Trojans, untrustworthy software download sources, fake software updating tools and software cracking tools. Cyber crooks behind this send thousands of deceptive emails that contain malicious attachments such as PDF documents, exe files, archive files and so on. If opened, it starts downloading and installing malware. Trojans are programs designed to proliferate other infections. Once installed, they cause chain infection.
Fake software updating tools usually download and install unwanted programs rather than updates or fixes of outdated software. Last but not the least, free file hosting websites, peer to peer networks, unofficial pages, third party installer and other similar sources can be used to proliferate malware. So, to avoid all such issues, you are advised not to use any of the methods for downloading and installing software.
How to avoid installation of malware?
It is advised to be very careful with attachments or links received from unknown addresses. If it seems irrelevant, then you must just avoid opening it. To download software, use only official and trustworthy sources. Further, it is important to activate and update installed software by using tools provided by legitimate software developers. If installed, it requires paid activation so you must avoid using cracking tools as these are illegal and often cause installation of malicious programs. Always install reliable antivirus software to avoid infection. Further, if you have already opened Facebook Voice Message virus attachment then we recommend running a scan with Spyhunter for Windows that has the ability to eliminate infiltrated malware immediately.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Facebook Voice Message virus from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Facebook Voice Message virus and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Facebook Voice Message virus opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Facebook Voice Message virus from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Facebook Voice Message virus associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Facebook Voice Message virus and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Facebook Voice Message virus and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Facebook Voice Message virus and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Facebook Voice Message virus from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Facebook Voice Message virus and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Facebook Voice Message virus and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Facebook Voice Message virus and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Facebook Voice Message virus from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Facebook Voice Message virus and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Facebook Voice Message virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Facebook Voice Message virus
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Facebook Voice Message virus (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Facebook Voice Message virus and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Facebook Voice Message virus and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Facebook Voice Message virus instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Facebook Voice Message virus
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses