Easy Steps to Delete Easy Photo Edit Browser-Hijacker form PC
As promoted, Easy Photo Edit is a tool that allows its users to access all the latest photo editors. On its appearance, it looks legitimate and helpful. However, contrary to its claims, it is a potentially unwanted program. It secretly intrudes in the marked PC and makes multiple unnecessary changes in the browser settings, registries, System files and so on. The stealth installation of any application is always an issue of concern. It alters the browser settings and promotes a dubious search-engine provider. Additionally, it threats the personal data security by spying on the browsing activities of the victims.
Easy Photo Edit Browser-Hijacker promotes search.heasyphotoeditpro.com which is a bogus search-engine provider. You are forced to use this web page as it forcefully assign it is the default search-engine, homepage and new-tab URL of the browser. You will not be allowed to revert back any modifications. Using search.heasyphotoeditpro.com during the Online browsing is a big pain and it significantly decreases the overall Online browsing experience.
It gives the worst experience as a search-engine provider. All your queries gets rerouted to Yahoo Search page. It is totally irrelevant to use search.heasyphotoeditpro.com because you will end up searching on “Yahoo Search Engine”. Additionlly, it also alters the yahoo search result by adding so many irrelevant and sponsored links in the result page.
The another trouble brought by Easy Photo Edit Browser-Hijacker is the issue to information tracking. It constantly spy on users activities and gathers sensitive information such as IP address, geographical location, bank account details, password, username etc. These information are misused for personal financial benefits. This ultimately leads to privacy issue and data theft. Thus you must remove Easy Photo Edit Browser-Hijacker from your PC immediately. It also advised to never visit search.heasyphotoeditpro.com for any kind of activities.
How Easy Photo Edit Gets installed in the PC:
This is a free application and anyone can download it from its official website. However, in most cases it intrudes in the marked PC silently using tricks such as bundling, social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks and spam email campaigns. The freeware or shareware that you download from the unsafe sources may contain additional hidden attachment with them. This is called “Bundling” technique where an undercover files or payloads secretly gets installed along with the main regular application. The additional bundled files are normally hidden under custom or advance installation settings which is often ignored by the novice users. In order to complete the installation quickly, users often choose basic or default installation process which is a bad move.
Some Precautionary Measures to Avoid Malware Attacks:
It is your responsibility to be careful during the entire Online browsing session especially while downloading or installing any application. Avoid clicking on intrusive ads and pop-ups as they redirect users to unreliable websites which are prone to bring malware in the backdoor. Avoid visiting websites related to pornography, gambling, adult dating and so on. Don’t download unknown plug-ins or add-on in the browser. It is advised to use direct download links instead of downloders or installers for downloading any application. Carefully analyze easy of htre download set-up and dialogs. It is always a better option to be cautious from malware attack. In case if your PC has already been infected with Easy Photo Edit browser-hijacker then it is advised to scan the work-station with a powerful anti-malware tool having strong scanning algorithm and programming logic.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.
Methods to uninstall Easy Photo Edit from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Easy Photo Edit and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Easy Photo Edit opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Easy Photo Edit from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Easy Photo Edit associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Easy Photo Edit and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Easy Photo Edit and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Easy Photo Edit and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Easy Photo Edit from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Easy Photo Edit and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Easy Photo Edit and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Easy Photo Edit and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Easy Photo Edit from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Easy Photo Edit and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Easy Photo Edit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Easy Photo Edit
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Easy Photo Edit (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Easy Photo Edit and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Easy Photo Edit and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Easy Photo Edit instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Easy Photo Edit
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses