Delete DNS Unlocker PUP from PCs
This article can help you to remove DNS Unlocker PUP from machine completely & safely. According to Cyber security experts, it is very harmful malware and computer infection that is belongs to PUP category. It is fake application that does nasty things in your computer. It traces your online habit and steals your all crucial & confidential information as well. This cunning malware gets enters into your machine from various methods of bundling and leads major damages in your PCs. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
What is DNS Unlocker PUP?
It drops malicious harmful files in your PCs and corrupts major part of your computer. It is able to attack your all version of Windows OS like Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 and Windows 10 based computer without permission. Initially, it disables your some genuine application running in your machine including control panel, System registry setting, antivirus software, Firewall security setting and other application that cause serious troubles. It modifies your System registry setting that cause restarts your machine in regular interval of times automatically. If your System has detected this nasty malware, then you should try to get rid of it immediately.
In the presence of DNS Unlocker PUP, you can’t visit the website that you want. It affects your online experience lots. It installs some irrelevant programs in your computer without your knowledge that does nasty things in your PCs. It shows fake ads or popup on your browser in form of security alert or software updates alert messages, actress or adult related ads, TV serial ads, online games ads and other. It is not an easy task for you to delete these ads one-by-one from machine. Its main aim is to collect your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking details, credit card details and more information. They can deliver your all personal information to hacker or unknown users that can be very dangerous for you. It is important to uninstall it from machine.
DNS Unlocker PUP uses malicious tricks to get enter into your System:
This cunning malware is mostly get enters into your System from malicious ads or popup messages which are displayed on your browser by hacked websites. It can come in your machine from bundles of free software, fake software updates, pirated software, infected external media drives, torrent sites, porn or adult related websites, email spam messages, email attachments and other tricks. You should be careful while surfing online and click on ads or popup after double reading. It is possible to uninstall DNS Unlocker PUP from System with our easy removal guide.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall DNS Unlocker PUP from infected Windows PC
The elimination of DNS Unlocker PUP and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete DNS Unlocker PUP opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate DNS Unlocker PUP from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for DNS Unlocker PUP associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with DNS Unlocker PUP and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select DNS Unlocker PUP and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End DNS Unlocker PUP and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall DNS Unlocker PUP from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out DNS Unlocker PUP and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for DNS Unlocker PUP and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out DNS Unlocker PUP and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove DNS Unlocker PUP from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by DNS Unlocker PUP and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\DNS Unlocker PUP HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DNS Unlocker PUP
Process B: Automatic Method to delete DNS Unlocker PUP (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for DNS Unlocker PUP and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with DNS Unlocker PUP and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete DNS Unlocker PUP instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall DNS Unlocker PUP
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses