Easy Steps to delete [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware
[[email protected]].1BTC ransomware is a perilous malware that encrypts the targeted files and makes it inaccessible for the users. It uses a powerful RSA and AES encryption cipher for data encryption. An encrypted file cannot be accessed unless you use the necessary decryption key. The cyber-criminals creates separate decryption key for every victims. The associated cyber-criminals ask you to pay some ransom money to get the key. It is not a good option to pay money to third-parties for decryptor because it majorly turns out to be scam and you will eventually lose you money.
It is never advised to pay money to cyber-criminals. They don’t provide the original decryption key in return. They will simply take your money and you won’t be able to do anything afterwards. In order to hide their identity, they ask to make payment in Bitcoin crypto-currency. The money that you pay as ransom is further used to finance more of such serious malware infection in future. As per multiple surveys and researches, cyber-criminals have managed to make billions of dollars this way in on one year. The cyber-criminals are using [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware as s business for making for quick money.
You Should Invest on Making Data Backup
It is advised that you regularly maintain a proper and regular backup of your important files so that you can use them in any ransomware attack or any similar mis-happenings. Data backup becomes more important because cyber-experts have not been able to develop the free decryption tool till now for [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware. A necessary back-up file could be easily used to restore all the files that has been damaged, deleted or corrupted.
Important Note: If you use the backup files to recover files encrypted by [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware, then it is necessary that all the related files and payloads of the malware is removed first otherwise, the backup files will also get corrupted. It is advice to scan the work-station with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
How [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware Comes Inside the PC:
Software Bundling: The payloads and files get attached with no cost application as additional hidden items. It hide behind advance or custom installation method which is often ignored by the novices users. In order to complete the installation process, the novice users skips many installation set-up process and end up downloading harmful malware payloads.
Spam Email Campaigns: You will receive tons of emails in your inbox from reputed governmental organization or companies. They present itself to be very important and asks you to enable certain macros to read the content. This allows the malware payloads to secretly gets inside the PC from backdoor.
Apart from these two major intrusion methods, there are several other tricks such as social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, unsafe hyperlinks etc. that could bring malware infection in the work-station.
How to Avoid Ransomware Attack? (Precautionary Measures)
In order to avoid any of malware infection, you have to be very careful during your overall Online browsing session. Avoid visiting unsafe suspicious websites. Don’t click on random links and pop-ups. Don’t download unnecessary files, apps, plug-ins, and add-ons and so on. Choose direct download sources and avoid using any third-party bundlers or installers. There is always an option of choosing advance or custom installation method so you should definitely choose it. At any point of time, if you find anything suspicious, stop the download process immediately. For overall PC security, it is advised to scan the PC with a powerful anti-malware tool that has advanced scanning algorithm and programming logics.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\[[email protected]].1BTC ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[[email protected]].1BTC ransomware
Process B: Automatic Method to delete [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall [[email protected]].1BTC ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses