Proper guide to delete Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus immediately
Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus is described as spam email campaign that has been programmed by cyber crooks to blackmail you and unsuspecting users. This email claims that they have infected recipients computer with malware and insist them to pay ransom money in exchange of removal for disgraceful video that supposedly they have recorded. According to the creator of this email virus, he will share your video to all your friends and family if you don’t pay money through Bitcoin. It messes up with your infected computer with a harmful purpose to break security of another device via internet and go to that system to do the same malevolent activity.
However, all such claims made by them are false and bogus. It is mainly aimed to scare you through this fake message and force you to pay the ransom. Once it manages to come inside, it disables your most important system applications and programs and also corrupts your entire PC. This cunning malware infection do major damage to your system if not get removed on time because it can steal your sensitive information when you will browse internet, type your password, or even credit card number because it can record your keystrokes. So if you encounter Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus, on your machine then you should remove it immediately using reliable antivirus program.
Text presented in Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus email messages:
Hi, dear user of –
We have installed one RAT software into you device.
For this moment your email account is hacked (see on , I messaged you from your account).
Your password for -: –
I have downloaded all confidential information from your system and I got some more evidence.
The most interesting moment that I have discovered are videos records where you masturbating.
I posted my virus on porn site, and then you installed it on your operation system.
When you clicked the button Play on porn video, at that moment my trojan was downloaded to your device.
After installation, your front camera shoots video every time you masturbate, in addition, the software is synchronized with the video you choose.
For the moment, the software has collected all your contact information from social networks and email addresses.
If you need to erase all of your collected data, send me $800 in BTC (crypto currency).
This is my Bitcoin wallet: 1PuYAe7BLxNE6F6zE2PeVthfXCeYH88PmQ
You have 48 hours after reading this letter.
After your transaction I will erase all your data.
Otherwise, I will send video with your pranks to all your colleagues and friends!!!
And henceforth be more careful!
Please visit only secure sites!
How do spam campaigns infect PC?
Cyber crooks behind this use several deceptive tricks to infiltrate this harmful program into your computer. The most common and effective methods used by them is spam campaigns that contain lots of malicious attachments such as PDF documents, exe files, archive files and so on. Once opened, this attachment asks the user to enable macros commands. If enabled, it executes number of commands that are mainly designed to download and install malware. So, you are strongly advised not to open such attachments without scanning with reputable antivirus suite.
How to avoid installation of malware?
To avoid this critical situation, you must be very careful while browsing internet as well as downloading and installing any software. Carefully examine each received email attachment, if seems irrelevant or comes from unknown senders then avoid opening it. Further, it is very much important to keep installed software updated and activated using tools provided by official developers only. You are advised not to use third party downloader’s tools since developers monetize them by bundling. To download and install any program, use only official and trustworthy websites as well as direct download links.
Always install reputable antivirus program and keep it updated to avoid this infection. The main reasons for computer infection are poor knowledge and careless behavior therefore the key system safety is carefulness. If you have already opened Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus malicious attachments then we recommend you to follow given removal steps to eliminate infiltrated malware completely and safely.
Name: Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus
Threat Type: Phishing, Scam, Social Engineering, Fraud
Symptoms: Unauthorized online purchases, changed online account passwords, identity theft, illegal access of one’s computer.
Distribution methods: Deceptive emails, rogue online pop-up ads, search engine poisoning techniques, misspelled domains.
Damage: Loss of sensitive private information, monetary loss, and identity theft.
Removal: In order to remove Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus, you are advised to go through given removal guidelines.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Bitcoin Blackmail Email Virus
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses