Easy steps to delete Antivirus 2009
Antivirus 2009 is a dubious application that supposedly defends users PC from malware, and malicious sites. Once installed, it scans the PC for errors, malware, and malicious files/processes and for the fix, it asks users to buy its licensed version. In short, its scanner is fake, it will not protect from malicious malware. In contrary, Antivirus 2009 itself a malware and so should not be trusted. Users who pay for the full version might lose their credit their information to unknown parties who misuse the data to blackmail the victims for profits.
Further, Antivirus 2009 attempts to do on the affected PC. These include redirecting users to payment pages even when they do want to, displaying fake error messages and Blue line of Death, changing the desktop shortcut to malicious ones, imitating malware behaviors, showing legitimate websites such as Microsoft.com as a malicious and malicious one as genuine, diminishing the computer normal speed and performance. Further, the PC might get into the condition from where it becomes impossible to repair it.
Name: Antivirus 2009
Type: fake antivirus
Targeted PC: Windows
Distribution methods: software bundled, malicious sites
Symptoms: pup-up or full screen warning that PC has been infected
Risk: Sensitive information disclosure, financial loss, malware infection
Removal: To fix damages and remove Antivirus 2009, Use Spyhunter
The malware is old. However, it could intrude in through software bundles, torrents and other pirated software sites filled with installers that bundle unwanted programs or even malware. So, if you see unexpected scan on your device, make sure your computer is malware free. Use some reputable antivirus immediately to detect and delete Antivirus 2009 from system.
How did the infection occur?
It could be many sources for Antivirus 2009 virus distribution. These include software bundles, P2P file sharing networks, free file hosting sites, spam email attachments, suspicious ads, Trojans, fake error messages, fake software update notifications and etc. File sharing from infected PC, compromised PC can cause the infection. Even social media sites containing links, cracking tools, corrupt CD/DVD can lead into the malicious malware installation. Users can install such type of app by getting trick by the description pages.
How to prevent malware intrusion?
You must need to be careful while surfing the Internet. That is because the key behind computer safety is caution. It is very important to avoid clicking on intrusive advertisements that come online. These are typically designed to display adult dating, pornography, and gambling and other unreliable sites or to run malicious scripts to cause computer infections. If you encounter any such sites, remove all malicious apps and browser plug-ins. Use official websites and direct links for any software download. Analyze close to the downloading/installation process using Custom/Advanced option and opt out unwanted app attached with them and decline all offers as well. Do not click on any suspicious links on social media sites. Think twice before clicking any spam email attachments. If you fake any suspicious redirects, close the window and soon take the help of some reputable antivirus for malware detection and removal. Using antivirus tool is paramount for avoid intruding malware from compromised USB drives and other file sharing devices and other sources and also prevents PC from any big issues.
Remove Antivirus 2009
Below the step by step Antivirus 2009 removal instruction is provided for you so that you will not find any trouble when removing the malicious application. You can use Spyhunter or other automatic malware removal tool to perform the removal process to automatically remove Antivirus 2009 from the system.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Antivirus 2009 from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Antivirus 2009 and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Antivirus 2009 opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Antivirus 2009 from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Antivirus 2009 associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Antivirus 2009 and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Antivirus 2009 and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Antivirus 2009 and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Antivirus 2009 from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Antivirus 2009 and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Antivirus 2009 and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Antivirus 2009 and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Antivirus 2009 from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Antivirus 2009 and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Antivirus 2009 (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Antivirus 2009 and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Antivirus 2009 and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Antivirus 2009 instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Antivirus 2009
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses