Microsoft Windows 8 is upgraded version of Windows 7. This new operating system has lots of features that improve the performance of your System. In very few times, it gets trust from many user and they use Windows 8 operating System comfortably. If you are Windows 8 user, then you should be careful while working on your computer. When you are using your computer roughly, then you got troubles. It might possible that after sometimes your PC may not work well and reason you get uninstall Windows 8 from your System. You should not do this. It is possible to improve your Windows 8 OS based computer with easy steps.
Following changes in your computer makes faster the overall performance of Windows 8:
- You need to get remove the amount of start-up application
The start-up apps are responsible to slow performance of your computer. It is automatic executed in your PCs, when you start your computer that affects rest of the program running in your computer. You should disable this start-up apps immediately using following steps:
- Right click on taskbar and the select task manager (check whether it enable or disable, it should enable).
- Click on “more details” option (if you want to see your all start-up programs).
- Now, these are some app appears that drains your physical memory. You can disable these apps by clicking on “disable” button.
- Animation should be disable
Animation is essential for attracting users. But it might degrade the overall performance and drains your CPUs. You should be disable animation to improve the performance of Windows 8. There is the step to disabled animation:
- Move the cursor on right side of your desktop (Windows 8 charms bar appears).
- Type animation on search box, then click on “Turn Windows animation on or off” from displayed results.
- Then click on turn off buttons from the given option
- Stop indexing tool
Windows 8 search is working well but these indexing tools makes slowdown the performance. You can disable your Windows search indexing tool with following steps:
- Windows button + R (open Run WIndows) -> type service.msc
- Then find the “Windows Search” from the given list
- Then open properties of Windows search by right click on them
- Click on drop down list from Windows search and select disables option then click on OK button.
Process B: Automatic Method to delete malware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for malware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with malware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete malware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall malware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses