Easy guide to remove Yourtuber.info
Yourtuber.info is a malicious website. It targets browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer etc. It intrudes by stealth without users’ permission and gradually modifies several settings on the browser and starts interrupting the regular browsing sessions. It always tricks its victims into accepting deceptive offers. The unwanted appearance on the browser’s Window/tab page of this nasty site actually happens because of some potentially unwanted app inside the computer system. In order to secure the PC against any future malware intrusions, you should need to remove Yourtuber.info and other associated malicious files installed on the system.
How does the infection occur?
Redirect to Yourtuber.info site may be caused due to visit of any infected webpage or installation of any unwanted app. The unwanted app intrudes with some regular software download when users do not pay much of their attention while downloading and installation moment. Developers hide their malicious apps under the regular software downloading/installation option. In case, users decide not to read all the details presented in the installer and install such program by skipping several crucial meanwhile steps, unknowingly they download the unwanted app inside their PC.
Harmful risks associated with Yourtuber.info
The unwanted app intrudes and scans for the default browser. Its main target is Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It does not mean that the other browsers’ users are safe. Once inside, this perilous threat changes the settings of the browser and opens a new browser’s Window/tab for Yourtuber.info site. It causes redirects to various unknown websites. It even delivers numerous advertisements on the browser screen which trick the users into downloading some files deceptive pages. By these redirects to unknown websites and deceptive pages, the developers’ main motive is to convince the victims into taking an action on the pages that could bring many new viruses. In some pages, the victims are often asked to provide personal details which the Cyber Criminals them in further blackmailing the victims in future.
Some of the details that these Cyber criminals can get are:
- Visited URL’s and Websites
- Browser’s homepage
- Search queries
- IP addresses
- Geo location
The Cyber criminals misuse such detail to generate revenue. Their activities could either endanger the PC security or decrease the deposited bank money or the both. Due to these huge risks, you must remove Yourtuber.info from the system without wasting the time. In order to remove the threat with an ease, you should run an antivirus scan to the affected PC.
How to avoid the infection?
Yourtuber.info is promoted by various potentially unwanted apps. These PUAs is distributed by using various social engineering methods. One of such is the deceptive method of software bundling. In this method, developers hide their malicious app under some free software program/app. Due to irresponsible behavior and skipping installation steps, the secret intrusion of unwanted app takes place with the regular software download/installation. Here, you can avoid the secret intrusion, if you choose Custom/Advanced option of installation process at the installation moment. Apart from this, the following mentioned precautionary measures will help you to avoid any unwanted app:
- Avoid any suspicious websites/links: Such as porn websites, free online games and etc available on the Internet that visiting upon and doing some action might end up with some new malicious malware infections in the PC.
- Stay away from file sharing: malware could be distributed through torrent websites and peer-to-peer file network sharing.
- File sharing from affected drives: affected USB drives and the crashed media files might transfer the malware on the network during the file transfer.
- Use official websites and direct links: Many suspicious sources are there on Internet that present legitimate software for download by presenting them on suspicious websites and links
- Do not skip installation option: Skipping installation option would not lead you know whether the software you are downloading promote any additional module or not. If any attached program on the software would get inside without notifying. Reading the privacy and policy make you know about whether there is a risk of data tracking.
- Install some reputable antivirus tool: Install some reputable antivirus tool so that visited to any questionable websites would be prevented. It will update the install applications and firewall security tools that give the strength to the PC to fight with any malicious malware.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Yourtuber.info from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Yourtuber.info and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Yourtuber.info opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Yourtuber.info from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Yourtuber.info associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Yourtuber.info and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Yourtuber.info and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Yourtuber.info and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Yourtuber.info from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Yourtuber.info and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Yourtuber.info and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Yourtuber.info and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Yourtuber.info from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Yourtuber.info and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Yourtuber.info (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Yourtuber.info and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Yourtuber.info and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Yourtuber.info instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Yourtuber.info
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses