Learn TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan removal instructions
TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent or TrojanDownloader.VBS/Agent.EH is a Cyber threat detected as a Trojan horse. Various virus detection suites detect it as a VBScript that is a script embedded in HTML to exploit a liability of CVE-2006-0003 to download and execute malicious files or malicious software.
The installed software could be used to steal passwords, banking details, business information and so on or can download other malicious malware such as ransomware which blocks access to stored data and demands ransom fee to supposedly provide access to them once again. Some malware can monitor the browsing related data and steal the non-personal details and causes various browsing related issues.
In other words, if your system has infected with this Trojan, you might have to face the huge financial, or data loss and the huge system security risks. We recommend you running an antivirus scan to the affected PC to remove TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and other threats that after its intrusion. Complete step by step removal instructions are provided at the end of the post to help you to remove the threat easily and effectively.
Symptoms of TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan
- Several malicious files intrude inside the system
- CPU usages show up to the maximum
- Unwanted ads, fake alert messages, scams appear on the screen
- System performance and speed get diminished
How did the infection occur?
Antivirus engines detect this threat when users open some HTML formatted email. Besides this, Cyber criminals also use cracking tools, untrustworthy software download sources, fake software updating tool as well. Further, some other sources such as files from freeware, unofficial websites peer-to-peer networks and so on. Furthermore, contaminated USB drives, CD and DVD, social media sites or files sharing from already infected PCs could be a source of the threat intrusion.
How to avoid the infection?
You should need to be careful with each email, especially with the associated attachment or link should be handled carefully. Before click, you must ensure that no any secret intrusion would happen. Look for the email whether it is from some genuine source or not. For any doubt take the help of antivirus suite. Another important this is to keep software up-to-date, and this, the antivirus tool will do it for you. Further, trust only the official websites and direct links for any software download. The antivirus tool will also prevent the infection that could happen when you use any USB drive or CD and DVD. This tool is crucial for preventing huge PC issues from any malware as it can delete it before it spreads on the whole PC. Thus, using some reputable antivirus tool is paramount for the computer safety.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan from infected Windows PC
The elimination of TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall TrojanDownloader.VBS.Agent Trojan
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses