Complete One Click Speedup removal instructions
One Click Speedup supposedly promotes itself as an optimization tool that optimizes and speeds up computers, fix errors, uninstall unwanted programs and so on. However, it is a potentially unwanted program that sneaks by stealth. It is promoted by bundling in which it is bundled into setups of other software. Users install it unintentionally when they download that software and fail to use the correct installation method.
Name: One Click Speedup unwanted application
Threat type: Potentially unwanted program
Supposedly claim: to optimize and clean systems
Detection Names: Avast (Win32:DUOffer-A [Dcp]), Emsisoft (Application.PCFixer (A)), ESET-NOD32 (A Variant Of Win32/GT32SupportGeeks.U Potentially Unwanted), Kaspersky (Hoax.Win32.DeceptPCClean.gve)
Symptoms: A program that intrudes by stealth, performs scans, detects errors and unwanted files and applications, and recommends purchasing full version as the next step.
Distribution methods: Free software installers or bundling, suspicious ads, fake flash player updates
Damage : Computer performance diminishes, Financial loss, unwanted pop-ups
Removal: To remove One Click Speedup potentially unwanted program, our researchers’ team recommended using Spyhunter.
More about One Click Speedup
One Click Speedup allows users to scan their PC for free. The users scanning their PC by this tool get detected various errors, unwanted programs and unnecessary files etc. Then, they are recommended to activate One Click Speedup. In other word, purchase the full version for fixing the errors, and uninstall the unwanted programs and files. Note, you should not trust on One Click Speedup software. Your computer might have no any viruses and is free and safe. This application shows fake result to trick users into purchase the full version. Additionally, generally a PUP promotes browser hijacker or adware viruses with itself. Your PC has one of the two viruses whose main aim is to track the browsing activities and trigger out the non-personal identifiable information. These details include:
- IP addresses,
- Search queries,
- Viewed pages,
- URLs visited,
- Bookmark saved,
- And etc
A Little precaution and you can avoid intruding any unwanted app
As it mentioned, One Click Speedup intrudes with some other software when users fail to use correct download/installation method. The developers know very well about the users’ reckless behavior and skipping installation steps. What they do is hide the unwanted app under the Custom/Advanced option of the regular software downloading/installation setups. The rush during the installation moment and skipping crucial steps lead the unwanted app to get inside without users’ permission and prior notifications.
In order to prevent any unwanted app, it becomes crucial to use Custom option and must have to pay attention at every step to detect and delete any unwanted app. What’s more, you should use only official websites and direct links for any software download. Torrent sites, eMule, or other Peer-to-Peer networks, third party downloaders, installers, unofficial pages are the questionable sources and these should be avoided using while surfing the Internet. Also, you must need to stay away from any contaminated USB drives, crashed CD//DVD or other media files. Moreover, using some antivirus tool is must. This tool prevents the PC from any big issues and blocks any suspicious web domain on the Internet.
Remove One Click Speedup
If you want your PC from not being infected with some other threats that make the condition the worst and not want having risk of privacy or identity theft that could cause in case the tracked details are shared to potent Cyber-criminals. Such a thing generally happens. You must not wait for the worst to happen. Before this, remove One Click Speedup from the system by using the manual guide provided below or running an antivirus scan by using some reliable antivirus suite.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall One Click Speedup from infected Windows PC
The elimination of One Click Speedup and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete One Click Speedup opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate One Click Speedup from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for One Click Speedup associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with One Click Speedup and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select One Click Speedup and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End One Click Speedup and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall One Click Speedup from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out One Click Speedup and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for One Click Speedup and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out One Click Speedup and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove One Click Speedup from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by One Click Speedup and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\One Click Speedup
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\One Click Speedup
Process B: Automatic Method to delete One Click Speedup (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for One Click Speedup and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with One Click Speedup and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete One Click Speedup instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall One Click Speedup
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses