Easy steps to remove OceanLotus Malware
OceanLotus Malware is a malicious Trojan family virus which is distributed as a payload to infiltrate other malicious malware inside the PC. It is distributed through malicious email campaign in which the malicious attachment files containing itself to a legitimate “On Demand Scanner”. This perilous can intrude with itself ransomware, spyware or other Trojan virus.
Affect on the system
OceanLotus Malware is a malicious program which causes severe damage to the PC. It can easily attack all the Window bases Computer, including XP, Vista, 7,8, and the latest Window 10. Once inside, it conducts numerous malicious activities initiates with modifying the registry settings, DNS configurations and PC arrangements and other PC settings and gain the complete control on the boot section.
OceanLotus Malware automatically activates with each OS reboot and runs all the time on the PC background. It consumes the most CPU resources while processing which downgrade the PC performances. Besides this, it causes the data loss, applications malfunctioning, hard drive crash, software failure and other system crash and freezes and even unresponsive conditions. What’s more, the nasty threat blocks the firewall security measures that weaken the system and create vulnerabilities for other new viruses.
Other malicious risk and huge privacy issues
OceanLotus Malware connects the PC settings to command and control server. The developers can steal confidential and other sensitive details including IP addresses, logins/passwords, emails, bank account details and other financial details from the system. This will create the huge risk of privacy and even identity theft. If you have any concerned about the privacy, you should remove OceanLotus Malware from the system as soon as possible. Run an antivirus scan to the affected PC to remove the threat with an ease.
How to avoid the infection?
As it mentioned, this threat mostly intrudes via the spam email attachments. You should be so cautious while opening email attachment. Make ensure by checking on the Internet whether there is related scam on trends. Apart from this, since there is no any unique way that Cyber crooks use to proliferate to their malware, you should do careful online activity. Always avoid third parties suspicious websites and malicious links, freeware and shareware programs, torrent files, and peer-to-peer networks etc. Always use the legitimate, official websites and direct links for any software. Check Custom/Advanced settings of installation process to avoid any secret intrusion. Moreover, use some powerful antivirus tool for the computer safety.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall OceanLotus Malware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of OceanLotus Malware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete OceanLotus Malware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate OceanLotus Malware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for OceanLotus Malware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with OceanLotus Malware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select OceanLotus Malware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End OceanLotus Malware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall OceanLotus Malware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out OceanLotus Malware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for OceanLotus Malware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out OceanLotus Malware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove OceanLotus Malware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by OceanLotus Malware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete OceanLotus Malware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for OceanLotus Malware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with OceanLotus Malware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete OceanLotus Malware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall OceanLotus Malware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses