Easy Way To Remove FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware
FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware is a new deadly crypto-malware which upon getting into your PC, encrypts your crucial files and data stored in the internal memory of the device and makes them completely inaccessible. It belongs to the family of well-known FileLocker virus and is capable of infecting almost all types of files including images, videos, music, documents, presentations etc. It uses a powerful cryptography to lock the targeted files and appends a unique extension with each of them. The real objective of the crooks behind developing this deadly threat is to extort huge amount of ransom money from you. And therefore, following successful encryption, FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware demands an amount of ransom money to get the decryptor tool and open the locked files.
Should I Pay The Ransom Money?
This perilous malware doesn’t leave any option to you other than dealing with the hackers but still, we highly advise to not do so. According to the reports, such types of criminals normally ignore the victims after taking the ransom and cause them to lose both files as well as money. And hence, never trust on the hackers and find any alternate way to restore the compromised data. For this, you can use a powerful data-recovery program or if you a recently made backup, you can easily retrieve them back. But, first of all, you must remove FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware from the device quickly before it infects your other essential files.
Talking about the malicious features of this hazardous crypto-infection, it includes potential to deactivate all the running security measures and make the device vulnerable for more nasty parasites. It modifies default registry editors to gain automatically activated with Window reboot. It ruins vital system files which assure smooth computer functioning and prevents many installed apps as well as drivers from working normally. FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware slows down the overall system performance drastically as it consumes huge amount of memory resources and increases the usage of CPU. It leads the device to respond in a very slow manner and take too much time to complete any task.
How Does This Crypto-virus enter Your System?
It uses many illusive methods to sneak into the targeted system. Some of them are spam email campaigns, peer to peer network sharing, exploit Kits, fake software updates, freeware or shareware downloads and so on. So, in order to prevent your device from being attacked by such notorious infections, you are highly advised to stay away from these spiteful sources. However, at the moment, just go through the simple steps given below and eliminate FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware from the machine instantly.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware
Process B: Automatic Method to delete FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall FilesLocker v2.1 Ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses