Short Description on Serves.live
Serves.live is presented as a useful application which provides various special features to the users and enhances their web browsing experience. However, in reality, it is not more than just a potentially unwanted program which upon getting into your PC, contributes numerous hazardous activities inside and wreaks havoc onto the machine. Initially, it replaces the default browser’s settings such as home page, new tab page and search engine with its own pernicious domain and grabs complete control over the entire browser. It manipulates your search results and shows inorganic outcomes that have no relation with your queries. Serves.live floods your system screen with thousands of bothersome ads and pop-ups all over the day and interrupts your web sessions badly.
Why Should You Not Trust on Serves.live?
This nasty browser hijacker redirects you to unknown and questioning web pages that might be filled with malicious stuffs and causes the PC to get infected with other notorious viruses. It deactivates all the running security measures and makes the system vulnerable for more hazardous threats. It may easily bring other Online parasites like Trojans, rootkits, worms, spyware etc. in your computer and turn the machine into a malware-hub. It consumes enormous amount of CPU resources and drags down the overall system performance severely. It leads the device to respond slower than ever before and take too much time to complete any task. Serves.live modifies critical DNS configuration and restricts you from visiting some of your desired web pages.
It displays fake update notifications stating that your Java Player is out-dated and needs to be updated quickly to avoid serious threats. You are also given an update link but the moment you tap upon it, an infectious program gets downloaded automatically. Remember, this is just a scam to make you fool into installing bogus software so that the hackers could take control over the work-station. And hence, ignore these fake messages and avoid clicking on any suspicious link. Serves.live has ability to monitor your web activities and collect your personal or sensitive data such as banking or other financial details. Later on, it shares those stuffs with hackers for evil purposes and leads you to be a victim of cyber-crime or Online scam.
How Does This Threat Enter Your Computer?
This nasty browser hijacker is mostly distributed through one of the most popular marketing method named bundling. While installing a third party program via ‘Default’ mode, users usually end up with getting unwanted components in the system along with the main software. But, it can be avoided by choosing Custom/Advanced settings where you can deselect the additional tools which look suspicious and then precede the installation process. The longer this hazardous threat stays inside; it keeps executing malevolent acts in the background and cause more damages to the machine. And hence, looking at all these threats, you are strongly recommended to delete Serves.live from the work-station quickly.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Serves.live from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Serves.live and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Serves.live opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Serves.live from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Serves.live associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Serves.live and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Serves.live and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Serves.live and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Serves.live from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Serves.live and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Serves.live and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Serves.live and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Serves.live from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Serves.live and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Serves.live (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Serves.live and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Serves.live and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Serves.live instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Serves.live
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses