Know About Search.hmapdirectionshome.com
Search.hmapdirectionshome.com is a browser hijacker program which silently infiltrates your computer without your permission and makes various unwanted changes in default browser’s settings. It sets itself as the new home page, search engine and new tab URL replacing the previous one and acquires complete control over the entire browser. It aims to promote third party products, services and websites and make quick revenues for the developers from rookie users. This notorious PUP bombards your computer screen with thousands of annoying ads and pop-ups all over the day and makes your web sessions very problematic. Search.hmapdirectionshome.com redirects you to third party websites where numerous sponsored stuffs are promoted and makes revenues for the authors with each redirection.
It is compatible with all the most popular web browsers including Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome, Opera etc. and hence, switching form one browser to another will not help you in escaping from its negative traits. This perilous hijacker keeps executing malevolent activities in the background which consumes enormous amount of memory resources and slows down the overall PC performance drastically. It leads the device to respond slower than ever before and take more than usual time to complete any task. Search.hmapdirectionshome.com displays fake security warnings, error messages, updates notifications etc. and at the end of the day, traps you into installing malicious application. It modifies critical DNS configuration and restricts you from visiting some of your desired web pages.
This nasty threat enables remote criminals to get access to your PC and steal your personal and sensitive data like bank account details, user ids, passwords, credit card number and other financial info for their delicate welfare. By using your confidential information, scammers can take away all the money kept in your bank account and cause you to suffer a big financial loss. Search.hmapdirectionshome.com makes vicious entries in boot section and alters critical registry settings which allows the virus to get automatically activated with each Window reboot. It ruins vital system files that are essential for smooth computer functioning and prevents the device from working normally.
Distribution of Search.hmapdirectionshome.com
The most common way through which this notorious malware enters the targeted device is software bundling method. Many freeware programs usually don’t reveal their installation list. They attach additional components which also manage to settle down on the computer during the installation of main software. Hence, it is necessary to pay close attention while installing a third party program. Read the terms and conditions carefully and always choose Custom/Advanced settings instead of the ‘Default’ one. In case your PC is already infected with Search.hmapdirectionshome.com, don’t waste any time just take an instant action and delete the malware from the machine quickly.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall Search.hmapdirectionshome.com from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Search.hmapdirectionshome.com opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Search.hmapdirectionshome.com from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Search.hmapdirectionshome.com associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Search.hmapdirectionshome.com from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Search.hmapdirectionshome.com from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Search.hmapdirectionshome.com HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Search.hmapdirectionshome.com
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Search.hmapdirectionshome.com (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Search.hmapdirectionshome.com and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Search.hmapdirectionshome.com instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Search.hmapdirectionshome.com
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses