Know How To Eliminate PUA.PCSpeedLane
PUA.PCSpeedLane is a kind of notorious adware infection which silently intrudes your PC without your approval and contributes numerous malicious activities in the background. It bombards your computer screen with a number of annoying ads all over the day and makes your web sessions very complex. It redirects you to unknown web pages where tons of sponsored stuffs are promoted and forces you to buy useless products or install bogus software even if you don’t require them. This nasty PUP keeps rerouting your browser to third party web pages all the time for which, owners of the sites pay commission to its developers for the promotion.
How Does This Malware Affect Your System
PUA.PCSpeedLane displays fake update notifications stating that your Java Player is out-dated and needs to be updated quickly to avoid PC threats. You are also given an update link but the moment you click on it, a bogus application gets installed automatically. Remember, this is just a scam to make you fool into downloading infectious program so that the hackers could get access to the device. So, ignore these fake messages and avoid clicking on any suspicious link. It eats up enormous amount of CPU resources and drags down the overall PC performance severely. PUA.PCSpeedLane leads the device to respond slower than ever before and take more than usual time to complete any task like opening any file or application, starting-up or shutting down the Window and so on.
As soon as this nasty malware enters your device, it starts tracking your web activities such as which pages you visit, which links you open, what search queries you use etc. It collects all your personal and confidential information and shares them with hackers for evil purposes. By using your sensitive data like bank account and other financial details, scammers can take away all the money kept in your bank account and cause you to suffer a big financial loss. PUA.PCSpeedLane adds many suspicious domains in the bookmark list and removes some important links from it. It modifies critical DNS configuration and restricts you from visiting many popular web pages.
It displays fake security warnings stating that your PC is at serious threat and can face major troubles in coming time. It then suggests buying and installing its recommended software presenting it as a useful tool which will take care of all the issues. However, we strongly advise to ignore these fake messages because this hazardous virus just tries to trap you into installing nasty application and generate illicit profits from you. PUA.PCSpeedLane ruins vital system files which assure smooth PC functioning and prevents many installed apps as well as drivers from working normally.
Infiltration Tactics of PUA.PCSpeedLane
There are many deceptive methods through which such kind of malware infections intrude the targeted device. Some of them are: freeware or shareware downloads, peer to peer network sharing, by using infected removal drives, visiting spiteful web domains, opening spam email attachments and so on. Therefore, it is necessary to be very attentive while browsing the web and avoid getting in touch with these vicious sources to keep the PC harmless and secured. But, in case your system is already infected with PUA.PCSpeedLane, we strongly recommend deleting this threat from the machine without wasting any time.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall PUA.PCSpeedLane from infected Windows PC
The elimination of PUA.PCSpeedLane and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete PUA.PCSpeedLane opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate PUA.PCSpeedLane from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for PUA.PCSpeedLane associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with PUA.PCSpeedLane and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select PUA.PCSpeedLane and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End PUA.PCSpeedLane and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall PUA.PCSpeedLane from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out PUA.PCSpeedLane and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for PUA.PCSpeedLane and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out PUA.PCSpeedLane and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove PUA.PCSpeedLane from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by PUA.PCSpeedLane and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete PUA.PCSpeedLane (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for PUA.PCSpeedLane and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with PUA.PCSpeedLane and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete PUA.PCSpeedLane instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall PUA.PCSpeedLane
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses