BikaQ RSS Reader is identified as potentially unwanted program (PUP) or Adware that makes it place on targeted PC opting unethical tricks and tactics. It has been developed by group of cyber criminals with their evil purposes and wrong motive. Once inside your computer, it makes several changes to default and existing settings of computer and Internet. This nasty threat takes complete control over all installed browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari and restrict to perform various tasks both online and offline. BikaQ RSS Reader virus is capable to add lots of other malicious extension, add-ons, plug-ins and toolbars that take huge hard disk space and drag down overall PC running. Attendance of this malware causes plenty of annoying troubles such as changes search page, homepage and new tab of browser, disable firewall settings, open doors for remote hackers to install other malware and many others.
To get rid out of such annoying troubles, it is necessary to take quick to remove BikaQ RSS Reader and its other supportive files permanently. If this threat remains on your PC for longer duration, it leads situation to other annoying troubles such as crashes or freezes of computer, deletion of important system files, hamper of vital hardware components and many more. The worst part of this malware is its capability to monitor your browsing movement and collect sensitive details such as banking login details, password of social sites, IP addresses, credit card number and others. All these traced information are automatically transported to remote server of cyber criminals.
Additionally, BikaQ RSS Reader virus floods your computer screen with numerous advertisements and pop ups that shows attractive deals, offers, coupon code, discount and others. It tries to attract you for purchasing some spam products and services online to benefit third party owners and get chance to earn some commission or rewards in contrary.
Steps to prevent BikaQ RSS Reader to attack in future
The adware infection makes use of several unethical tricks and tactics to infect your computer. Some of common methods that is used by BikaQ RSS Reader are via spam attachments of emails, visit of porn domains, files sharing in network environment, shareware or freeware downloads and many others. To prevent such malicious program to infect your computer, it is necessary to take some security measure. At first you need to make use of powerful security tool. Next avoid opening email attachments coming from unknown source, always scan your external device while connecting with PC, avoid clicking on unknown links whole surfing Internet and never update installed application and program from suspicious links. Following all these steps, you can secure your computer from attacks of BikaQ RSS Reader and other similar viruses.
For complete and safe removal of this malware opting automatic method is best process that you can try for. It is very simple and not requires any kind of technical knowledge to finish removal task. Another method that you can try to eliminate this malware is manual procedure. It is very complex and lengthy process that needs excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files to end the removal process.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall BikaQ RSS Reader from infected Windows PC
The elimination of BikaQ RSS Reader and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete BikaQ RSS Reader opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate BikaQ RSS Reader from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for BikaQ RSS Reader associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with BikaQ RSS Reader and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select BikaQ RSS Reader and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End BikaQ RSS Reader and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall BikaQ RSS Reader from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out BikaQ RSS Reader and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for BikaQ RSS Reader and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out BikaQ RSS Reader and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove BikaQ RSS Reader from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by BikaQ RSS Reader and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BikaQ RSS Reader
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\BikaQ RSS Reader
Process B: Automatic Method to delete BikaQ RSS Reader (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for BikaQ RSS Reader and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with BikaQ RSS Reader and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete BikaQ RSS Reader instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall BikaQ RSS Reader
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses