How to delete Search.filecompressorpro.com
The searches get redirect to Search.filecompressorpro.com website is an indication that your browser has been hijacked by some potentially unwanted program or a browser hijacker. The PUP could intrude with some other software download when you did not use the correct download and installation method. Do not need to be panic. Here we have got the solution. Read the article throughout and see how you can easily get rid of the Search.filecompressorpro.com redirect on your browser.
What is Search.filecompressorpro.com?
Search.filecompressorpro.com is a fake search engine, is injected on the browsers when some unwanted app gets inside the PC. The malicious module takes the place of the active browsers’ homepage, search engine and tab page and alters the web browsing session. Being a search engine, it should show its own search result. However, it has seen that this module shows the search result by redirecting the search queries to Bing, Yahoo, or Google Custom search engine. This shows that Search.filecompressorpro.com is just useless and of no use in the browser.
If you see Search.filecompressorpro.com in your screen as the main search engine, tab and search page, you will have to face the following major issues in future:
- Unexpected slowdowns and crashes: the nasty module appears on the browser’s Window and tab page by replacing the existing one. Such redirects affect the browser and may crash it down and also cause the disturbances with smooth PC performances.
- Altering web browsing experiences: the nasty module redirects your search queries to the sties which is totally irrelevant to the search queries. Such ads further contains numerous ads and pop-ups to disturb throughout the session
- Risk of system security: The redirected sites and ads and pop-ups that the site promotes or display on the browser screen all belonging to the developers or their partners can cause major risk. Such components might be attached with malicious scripts that is designed to download and install other malicious malware
- Risk of privacy: the worst feature of the threat is its ability to gather the browsing related data. It can collect the details such as search queries, viewed pages, visited URLs and etc from day to day activities by the users on the affected browser. Developers can share such details to potent Cyber criminals who misuse such details to generate revenue. Such activities will result into the risk of privacy, identity theft and even more severe consequences.
From the above discussion, you should remove Search.filecompressorpro.com from the browser as soon as possible. Until you delete the threat, you should be careful when you are redirected to some suspicious pages and also beware not to get tricked by any ads or scams. To remove the threat, you should run an antivirus scan with some reputable antivirus tool. Manual guide to remove the threat and the process to revert the browser settings to the default are provided at the end of the article.
How to avoid intruding Search.filecompressorpro.com?
In order to avoid any unwanted app, you must need to be careful while downloading and installing any software. Always use official websites and direct links for any software download. Stay away from any suspicious websites and malicious links. Do not skip installation steps so that you can easily detect any attached app at the installation moment. However, for this manner, you can also use the feature Custom and Advanced mode of installation process. By using this mode, you will be able to detect and delete any unwanted app. Moreover, install some reputable antivirus tool to block suspicious websites and avoid the PC from any big issues.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Search.filecompressorpro.com from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Search.filecompressorpro.com and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Search.filecompressorpro.com opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Search.filecompressorpro.com from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Search.filecompressorpro.com associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Search.filecompressorpro.com and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Search.filecompressorpro.com and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Search.filecompressorpro.com and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Search.filecompressorpro.com from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Search.filecompressorpro.com and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Search.filecompressorpro.com and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Search.filecompressorpro.com and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Search.filecompressorpro.com from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Search.filecompressorpro.com and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Search.filecompressorpro.com (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Search.filecompressorpro.com and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Search.filecompressorpro.com and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Search.filecompressorpro.com instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Search.filecompressorpro.com
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses