Delete .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) from the system
Paradise is a ransomware-type virus that encrypts the stored files. It is capable of encrypting almost all the files including images, audios, videos, documents and presentations etc. The files that are encrypted by the Paradise ransomware get .STUB extension name, for example, a file name ‘a.jpg’ after encrypting get renamed as ‘a.jpg.STUB’.
Soon the encryption process is completed, .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) creates a ransom message file Instrucitons with your files.txt and puts it on each and every folder containing the encrypted files. The ransom note states the users that their files have encrypted by paradise ransomware. It instructs the victims to pay ransom fee to make the file access once again. It stated in the ransom note that, the victims have to pay ransom fee to get a unique decryption keys. The amount of money is not fixed, however, is in Bitcoin.
Should I pay the ransom fee?
Ransomware viruses use sophisticated cryptography encryption algorithm (symmetric and asymmetric) to encrypt the files. These algorithms, one way to another, help the developers to create a unique decryption tool to lock the files. They hide the decryption tool in remote server of cyber criminals. They blackmail the victims to pay ransom fee to provide that decrypter and cheat them even after they fulfill all their demands. Thus, it is worthless to pay ransom fee to the developers to get the decryption tool. You must depend on some reliable sources.
The best way to tackle this situation is to scan the system with some reputable antivirus program to remove .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) from the system. And after that, use any existing backup files that you created earlier for safety. Unfortunately, there is no any free decryption tool is available for this ransomware right now. Thus, you have to rely on the existing back-up till any decryption software is created.
How .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) intrudes?
There are several techniques that cyber criminals use to for distribute .STUB Files Virus. Malscam is one of them- it enables hackers to spread the malicious code of the ransomware via spam emails. To be more clearly, the spam emails contain some malicious link for downloading an important file. Actually, the malicious code is attached on these files. It get install with the download/installation of such important files could include MS Office Word Documents, Executable files, Archives, PDF converter etc.
You should avoid downloading the files through such a malicious site. In need, you must use legitimate, official/trustworthy websites. Also, it should be better if you use Custom/Advanced and other similar option while on the time of installing any software/apps. These settings help in detecting any attached program with regular the regular software that you download at the time of installation moment.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) from infected Windows PC
The elimination of .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\.STUB Files Virus (Paradise)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\.STUB Files Virus (Paradise)
Process B: Automatic Method to delete .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete .STUB Files Virus (Paradise) instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall .STUB Files Virus (Paradise)
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses