How to remove SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus
SppExtComObjHook.dll is a file that is associated with various illegal software activation tools. Such a tool activates the Microsoft Windows or Office products even without having pay for it. When such a tool is opened, antivirus tool detects SppExtComObjHook.dll as a malicious virus.
More about SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus
SppExtComObjHook.dll could be a legitimate file- a Dynamic Link Library file which is require by software to store data, link and resources, running inside for good reason. It is usually located in C:\Windows\Temp folder. The main problem is that antivirus tools detect it as a threat under such names as Tool_c.DV or Trojan Patched4_c.CHQT and even after the removal of the file, security program detects it again. Users have also reported about several PC issues inside their PC preventing them to operating it.
Researchers say this file has activation tools such as KNSAuto, AutoKMS, Re-Leader are its component file which are the main reason for the file being flagged as malicious. Such activations tools can be downloaded from various questionable websites, some of which present them as official. It is known that these are used to install other malicious programs.
To make the scene not complicated, it simply concludes that the activation tools install and download malware instead of what they should do- activating one or another software. Such tools help in generating money from the Cryptocurrency mining programs. These tools use the most CPU resources and make direct profit to the developers.
Utilizing the most CPU resources mean that the infected computer start working slower than ever before. The tools could cause the privacy issues as it is not legal to use them. You should remove those cracking tools and hence SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus from the system, in order to avoid huge risk risks associated with it.
How did SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus intrude?
SppExtComObjHook.dll intrudes inside through the activation tools mentioned above. Or may some Window installers that have some activation tool lead its intrusion. Cyber criminals also use several distribution methods to infiltrate the activation tools. Some of them include spam email campaign, Trojans, untrustworthy software download sources and fake updating tools. You must be curious while downloading, installing and updating any software and while browsing the Internet. It is not safe to open suspicious email attachments, so avoid it. Always update software through relevant source- provided by official developers only. Further, avoid downloading software from any suspicious websites and malicious links. Official pages should be use rather than them. Also, you should install some reputable antivirus tool in order to block any suspicious websites and prevent the PC from any big issues.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool and see if can detect this malware for you. Once the malware gets detected, you can begin the removal process.
It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logic to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus from infected Windows PC
The elimination of SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall SppExtComObjHook.dll Virus
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses