How to delete SecureDossier PUP (complete guide)
This article will guide you how to remove SecureDossier PUP from system. This will also help the beginners to know how to avoid the infection from any malicious malware and keep computer safety and free from privacy risks.
There are various reports indicating the widespread campaign of carrying the SecureDossier PUP. This is falsely promoted as a system optimization utility that scans the CP time to time, keeps the install apps up-to-date, fixes the issues and many more features. “SecureDossier PUP” might be legitimate, but it is distributed through various downloaders/installers setup. Scammers generally deliver this for the sole motive to generate quick revenue.
SecureDossier PUP shows the issues by the false scan and asks for immediate fix. It recommends contacting to its own tech to for the problem to be fixed. On contacting, the victims are asked to purchase the full version of the app. On the website, they are even asked for several personal details such as names, emails, and personal addresses, etc. you should ignore the payment since there may not any such issues exist on your device as the potentially unwanted app scanning detects.
Risk associated with SecureDossier PUP
SecureDossier PUP creates various PC issues inside the PC. It creates the data loss, applications malfunctioning, hard drive crash, CPU damages etc. it downgrades the PC performances. It causes the boot errors and shutdown and start up issues, corrupts drivers, and stops various important features to lead the PC in the worst condition. It connects the PC settings to command and control server and creates the huge risk of huge system vulnerabilities and the risk. Due to the mentioned reasons, you should remove SecureDossier PUP from the system as soon as possible. Run an antivirus scan to the affected PC to remove the threat with an ease.
How to avoid intruding SecureDossier PUP?
SecureDossier PUP intrudes inside a PC through various third party websites, misleading ads, crash software, social media websites, spam email attachments, torrent sites, peer-to-peer networks and other malicious websites and suspicious links. You should stay away from these vulnerable sources while come up online. Always use legitimate/official websites for any software downloads. Also you should check Custom/Advanced settings of installation process to avoid any unwanted app. Moreover, install some reputable antivirus tool to keep up-to-date the installed apps and security measures. This will prevent your PC from any big issues.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall SecureDossier PUP from infected Windows PC
The elimination of SecureDossier PUP and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete SecureDossier PUP opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate SecureDossier PUP from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for SecureDossier PUP associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with SecureDossier PUP and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select SecureDossier PUP and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End SecureDossier PUP and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall SecureDossier PUP from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out SecureDossier PUP and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for SecureDossier PUP and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out SecureDossier PUP and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove SecureDossier PUP from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by SecureDossier PUP and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete SecureDossier PUP (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for SecureDossier PUP and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with SecureDossier PUP and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete SecureDossier PUP instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall SecureDossier PUP
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses