How to remove PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster
PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster is a malicious computer virus that sneaks inside a PC by stealth and conducts numerous PC issues. It can intrude in any Windows PC. It is a virus which infiltration creates a vulnerability of many more malicious malware to get inside the compromised PC. Besides these, it often collects several crucial details including the IP addresses, logins, passwords, emails, bank account details and other sensitive details from the system. Keep reading the article and see how to remove PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster from the system.
How does PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster affect the PC?
PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster intrudes inside PC by stealth without users’ approval. Firstly, it hides itself deep inside the PC to avoid detection from the installed firewall security measures. Many an antivirus tool can’t detect its presence. Thus, it runs freely on the system background and conducts any malicious activities inside the PC. Initially, it modifies the Window registry keys and gains the activation power. It activates with each OS reboot and continuously conducts malicious activities such changes the PC arrangements and DNS configurations, corrupts the drivers and exe and other system files, and stops access to various important applications.
Further, PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster creates its multiple copies and distributes it on each and every folder. These junk files accumulate on the free spaces of on the system and lead the hard drive crash. By running on the background, it conducts numerous malicious activities and consumes the most CPU resources. This activity will shorten the CPU life process since it has to run under the high temperature. This will often downgrade the PC normal performances. The system will start performing slower than ever before. Before, the threat leads the system into freezing conditions or in unresponsive situations you should run an antivirus scan and remove PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster from the system easily and effectively.
Risk associated with PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster
PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster connects the PC settings to command and control server. The server controlled by the Cyber Criminals can collect various confidential details and other financial details from the system. They often upload many malicious malware inside the PC which will cause many more PC issues inside the PC and make PC condition the worst. You should remove PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster from the system as soon as possible if you have any concerned with your privacy and system security.
How did the infection occur?
PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster sneaks inside the PC without users’ permission. The developers distribute it by using spam email attachments, freeware and shareware program, fake software updates, torrent websites and peer-to-peer networks. This threat could infiltrate through contaminated USB drives, crashed media drives. Even pornographic websites, free online games, social media sites, and other malicious websites/links may cause the PC infection. You should be curious while surfing the Internet. Do aware while clicking on any websites/links. Use official websites and direct links for any software download and check Custom/Advanced settings at the time of installation to avoid any unwanted app. At present, since you are already a victim, follow the below step by step methods to remove PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster from the system.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster from infected Windows PC
The elimination of PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall PUP.Optional.iObitDriverBooster
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses