Tips To Remove Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups virus
Appearance of Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups on your PC screen is an indication that your device is not infection-free. It has been infected with a potentially unwanted program or an adware that silently sneaks into your device by stealth and starts showing threatening ads and pop-ups. It states that due to your suspicious activity, your Window has been blocked and in order to get access to the device, call to the Microsoft expert “1-888-322-9655”. We highly advise to ignore these fake messages because this nasty PUP just tries to deceive you into calling on the given number and paying for no reason.
Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups virus has been specially designed by cyber criminals with their primary motive to deceive rookie users and generate illegal revenues from them. Once you call on the so-called tech support number, the man on the other side of the call misleads you to even worse situation and then forces you to buy and install his recommended software. This hazardous malware also displays commercial contents and other types of advertisements and on each web page you visit and makes your Online browsing very complex and problematic. It redirects you to highly dangerous web pages that are fully occupied with malicious contents and causes the machine to get infected with other perilous viruses.
Presence of this Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups virus in your work-station can be a big threat for your privacy too because it tracks your web activities, steals your personal or confidential information and eventually, exposes them to hackers for evil purposes. By using your sensitive data relating to banking or other financial details, hackers can take away all the money kept in your bank account and cause you to suffer a big financial loss. It eats up huge amount of CPU resources and drags down the overall PC performance severely. It leads the device to respond slower than ever before and take more than usual time to complete any task.
How Does This PUP Enter Your System?
There are many illusive tactics through which this nasty parasite intrudes the targeted device. Some of them are: freeware downloads, spam email campaigns, by visiting harmful web domains, using pirated software or torrent files, sharing peer to peer network etc. And therefore, in order to prevent your device from being attacked by such notorious threats, you need to stay away from these vicious sources. This malevolent virus is also capable of exploiting the security loopholes and opening backdoors for other Online infections. Looking at all these stuffs, you are strongly recommended to remove Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups virus from the machine immediately.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Remove Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups using Manual guide from your computer
Process A: Guide to delete Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Windows was blocked due to questionable activity pop-ups
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses