Know How To Remove PUA.FixItRegOptimizer
PUA.FixItRegOptimizer has been identified by malware researchers as a notorious PC threat that belongs to adware category. Once this potentially unwanted application successfully enters your device, it starts flooding your system screen with endless annoying ads and pop-ups all over the day and interrupts your web sessions badly. It aims to boost traffic for third party websites and make quick revenues for the authors from novice users. Ads released by this PUP are connected with sponsored domains by clicking on which, you are redirected to unknown web pages where tons of products and services are promoted. PUA.FixItRegOptimizer keeps rerouting your browser to third party web portals all the time for which, owners of the sites pay commission to its developers for the promotion.
This hazardous malware displays fake security warnings stating that your PC is at serious threat and can face major problems in coming time. It then suggests buying and installing its recommended software presenting it as a useful tool which will take care of all the issues. However, you are highly advised to ignore these fake messages because this notorious malware just tries to deceive you into installing bogus software and generate illicit profits from you. PUA.FixItRegOptimizer drags down the overall system performance severely because it consumes huge amount of memory resources and increases the usage of CPU.
It deactivates all the running security programs including Windows Firewalls and anti-virus tools and makes the PC vulnerable for other perilous infections. It may easily bring more Online threats such as rootkits, worms, spyware, Trojan and even deadly Ransomware in your computer and turn the machine into a malware-hub. This notorious adware assists remote hackers to get access to your device and execute malicious acts for their delicate welfare. Crooks can misuse your social media accounts for asking money from your friends or family members in your name. PUA.FixItRegOptimizer adds many suspicious domains in the bookmark list and removes some vital links from it.
Ways To Spread PUA.FixItRegOptimizer
Such kinds of perilous infections are bundled with freeware programs. Malware developers attach this virus with their tools in order to trick users into automatically downloading and make revenues by pay per install scheme. Therefore, if you want to prevent your PC from being attacked by such threats, you should always choose Advanced or Custom installation mode instead of the standard one. Here, you can deselect the suspicious tools that are hidden with the main software and pick only the required program. Just in case, your system is already infected with PUA.FixItRegOptimizer, you are strongly recommended to remove it from the machine quickly.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall PUA.FixItRegOptimizer from infected Windows PC
The elimination of PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete PUA.FixItRegOptimizer opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate PUA.FixItRegOptimizer from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for PUA.FixItRegOptimizer associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall PUA.FixItRegOptimizer from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove PUA.FixItRegOptimizer from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PUA.FixItRegOptimizer HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PUA.FixItRegOptimizer
Process B: Automatic Method to delete PUA.FixItRegOptimizer (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with PUA.FixItRegOptimizer and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete PUA.FixItRegOptimizer instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall PUA.FixItRegOptimizer
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses