Tips To Remove GoodJob24 Ransomware
GoodJob24 Ransomware is a highly destructive file-encrypting malware which silently infiltrates your computer by stealth and locks your crucial files and data stored inside the machine. It belongs to the family of well-known Dharma Ransomware and is capable of compromising almost all types of files including images, videos, music, documents, presentations etc. It uses a powerful cryptography to lock the targeted data and appends “myjob” extension with the name of each of them. Once the encryption process is completed, this hazardous crypto-virus puts a ransom note “FILES ENCRYPTED.txt” on the desktop and informs you about the unpleasant situation. Ransom note delivered by GoodJob24 Ransomware also includes an email id “[email protected]” in order to contact the attackers and get further details.
All your files have been encrypted!
All your files have been encrypted due to a security problem with your PC. If you want to restore them, write us to the e-mail [email protected]
Write this ID in the title of your message 1E857D00
In case of no answer in 24 hours write us to theese e-mails:[email protected]
You have to pay for decryption in Bitcoins. The price depends on how fast you write to us. After payment we will send you the decryption tool that will decrypt all your files.
Free decryption as guarantee
Before paying you can send us up to 1 file for free decryption. The total size of files must be less than 1Mb (non archived), and files should not contain valuable information. (databases,backups, large excel sheets, etc.)
How to obtain Bitcoins
The easiest way to buy bitcoins is LocalBitcoins site. You have to register, click ‘Buy bitcoins’, and select the seller by payment method and price.
Also you can find other places to buy Bitcoins and beginners guide here:
Do not rename encrypted files.
Do not try to decrypt your data using third party software, it may cause permanent data loss.
Decryption of your files with the help of third parties may cause increased price (they add their fee to our) or you can become a victim of a scam.
Crooks state that if you are interested in getting back access to the locked files again, you need to pay an amount of ransom money to them. Whatever the circumstance might be, you should never consider dealing with the hackers because they are not going to decrypt your files even after taking the ransom. It has been seen that such types of scammers normally ignore the victims once the payment is done or provide bogus software in the name of decryption key which only harms the machine upon getting installed. So, never trust on GoodJob24 Ransomware developers and try to restore the infected files via alternate options.
What Should I Do?
The first thing you need to do here in such hazardous circumstance is to remove this dangerous crypto-virus from the machine quickly because the longer it remains inside, it keeps infecting your other sensitive data until you fulfil its’ demands. As far as recovering the compromised files is concerned, you should use a genuine third-party data-recovery application or if you have a recently made backup, you can easily retrieve them back. In order to deal with such perilous situation, you need to keep making regular backups by the help of which, you can easily get the infected files if GoodJob24 Ransomware or other deadly crypto-threats encrypt your crucial data once again.
Other Malicious Properties of GoodJob24 Ransomware:
This notorious virus changes the default registry settings and gains automatic activation with each Window reboot. It ruins vital system files which assure smooth computer processing and prevents many installed apps as well as drivers from working normally. It eats ups amount of CPU resources and slows down the overall PC performance drastically. Due to this, machine begins responding slower than ever before and takes more than usual time to complete any task. GoodJob24 Ransomware brings various other pernicious issues in the work-station like frequent system crash, hard drive failure, data loss, boot errors, application malfunctioning and so on.
Ways To Spread GoodJob24 Ransomware:
Opening spam email attachments, visiting phishing web portals, clicking on spiteful links or misleading ads, exploit kits, fake software updates etc. are major reasons behind its infiltration. Therefore, it is necessary to be very attentive while surfing the web and avoid getting in touch with these perilous sources to keep the device harmless and secured. Ignore suspicious mails coming from stranger. It may contain bogus stuffs that are automatically dropped inside once you open the attachment. But, at the moment, just follow the simple steps given below and eliminate GoodJob24 Ransomware from the machine as early as possible.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall GoodJob24 Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of GoodJob24 Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete GoodJob24 Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate GoodJob24 Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for GoodJob24 Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with GoodJob24 Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select GoodJob24 Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End GoodJob24 Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall GoodJob24 Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out GoodJob24 Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for GoodJob24 Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out GoodJob24 Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove GoodJob24 Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by GoodJob24 Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete GoodJob24 Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for GoodJob24 Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with GoodJob24 Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete GoodJob24 Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall GoodJob24 Ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses