How to remove Go.coloringmaster.net
Go.coloringmaster.net is a fake search engine. It supposedly claims to enhance web browsing experience by generating improved search result and providing quick access to popular websites. It is promoted by a browser hijacker application named Color Ring Master which hijacks the browsers including Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox etc once intrudes into a computer. It modifies the settings and sets Go.coloringmaster.net as the default homepage, search engine and tab page of the main browser.
This is not an insignificant change. The perilous app downloads several helper objects to prevent the victims to restore the settings to the default. This means, the victims will have to browse through Go.coloringmaster.net site all the time. This nasty site will appear on the browser’s Window and tab and even search engine all the time by redirecting the default one which will often lead the browser getting crash. This will even downgrade the web browsing experiences and cause many more browsing related issues.
Why Go.coloringmaster.net is dangerous?
Go.coloringmaster.net is a rogue website. It generates a manipulated search results. It always redirects the search sessions to some unknown site. It promotes its developers’ websites through the web search results and helps them to generate quick revenue. It often allows the third party programmers to promote their products. The third parties’ products appear in the form of annoying and intrusive advertisements all the time on the browser screen and will disturb the web browsing sessions.
Other malicious risk associated with Go.coloringmaster.net
Go.coloringmaster.net promotes its developers and their partners’ websites and commercial products. These sponsored websites/products might attach with some malicious scripts designed to download/install other malicious malware. Apart from the huge risk of system vulnerabilities, there will be a huge privacy risk as well. The nasty site and the application allow the developers to monitor the web browsing activity from their remote server.
The developers will keep regular eyes on the web browsing activities to collect the crucial browsing related data such as IP addresses, search queries, viewed pages URL and even stored personal details to use them in any evil purposes to generate revenue. These details might be shared to other third party programmers and even to potent cyber criminals.
Due to the above mentioned reasons, you must remove Go.coloringmaster.net from the system as soon as possible. Use some reputable antivirus tool that will scan the system and remove the threat easily and effectively.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Go.coloringmaster.net from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Go.coloringmaster.net and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Go.coloringmaster.net opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Go.coloringmaster.net from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Go.coloringmaster.net associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Go.coloringmaster.net and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Go.coloringmaster.net and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Go.coloringmaster.net and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Go.coloringmaster.net from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Go.coloringmaster.net and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Go.coloringmaster.net and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Go.coloringmaster.net and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Go.coloringmaster.net from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Go.coloringmaster.net and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Go.coloringmaster.net (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Go.coloringmaster.net and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Go.coloringmaster.net and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Go.coloringmaster.net instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall Go.coloringmaster.net
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses