Easy Way To Remove GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware
This article will give you complete information about GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware as well as you will get some recommended solution to delete it from System. You can read this article for learning or educational purpose also. According to Cyber security experts, it is very notorious malware and computer infection that is belongs to GandCrab Ransomware family. It is able to lock all files of your computer hard drives by appending random 7 letter File Extension and drops ransom notes as ”–DECRYPT.txt” added with file extension on your computer screen. It does bogus promises to decrypt your all files immediately, once you pay ransom money to them. Don’t be panics, please read this article carefully.
What is GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware?
It is a new dangerous file-encrypting virus that belongs to the family of GandCrab Ransomware. Once this nasty threat successfully infiltrates your PC, it encrypts your crucial files and data kept inside the machine and makes them completely inaccessible. It uses a powerful cipher to lock the targeted files such as images, videos, music, documents, presentations etc. and appends a unique extension with each of them. After completing the encryption process, this hazardous malware puts a ransom note on the desktop and informs you about the unpleasant situation. GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware states that if you are interested in getting back access to the locked files again, you need to pay an amount of ransom money to the attackers. Let’s take have a look at message on ransom notes as random-7-letter-file extension + “–DECRYPT.txt”.
—= GANDCRAB V5.0.7=—
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT DELETE THIS FILE, UNTIL ALL YOUR DATA IS RECOVERED
FAILING TO DO SO WIL RESULT IN YOUR SYSTEM CORRUPTION, IF THERE ARE DECRYPTION ERRORS
All your files, documents, photos, databases and other important files are encrypted and have the extension:
The only method of recovering files is to purchase an unique private key. Only we can give you this key and only and only we can recover your files.
The server with your key is in a closed network TOR. You can get there by the following ways:
| 0. Download Tor browser – https://www.torproject.org/
| 1. Install Tor Browser
| 2. Open Tor Browser
| 3. Open link in TOR browser http://gandcrabmfe6mnef.onion/371525fbc2a9ddd2
| 4. Follow the instructions on this page
On our page you will see instructions on payment and get the opportunity to decrypt 1 file for free.
IN ORDER TO PREVENT DATA DAMAGE:
* DO NOT MODIFY ENCRYPTED FILES
* DO NOT CHANGE DATA BELOW
Should I Pay The Ransom Money?
The ransom amount might be in the range of $200 to $1000 that has to be paid in BitCoins within 48 to 72 hours; any delay may cost you to lose your files forever. Whatever the situation might be, you should never consider dealing with the hackers because they will never decrypt your files even after taking the ransom. According to the reports, such types of scammers normally ignore the victims once the payment is done and cause victims to lose both files as well as money. The best thing you need to do here is to remove GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware from the PC as soon as possible and then try to recover the infected files via alternate options.
There are various third party data recovery programs that are very useful in restoring the infected or lost files; you should also use any of such applications to get your data back. Presence of this hazardous Ransomware brings many other spiteful issues such as hard drive crash, boot errors, application malfunctioning, software failure, data loss and many more. It is capable of disabling all the installed security programs and making the device vulnerable for other notorious infections. GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware consumes enormous amount of memory resources and drags down the overall PC performance severely.
Malicious activities of GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware
It targets your Windows PCs and does malicious infection in your computer without permission. Initially, it blocks some genuine application running in your computer such as antivirus software, Firewall security setting, control panel, System registry setting, command prompt and other applications. This nasty malware injects malicious codes in your System registry setting that cause reboots your computer in certain interval of times automatically. Cyber crooks can keep record of your some information such as IP address, URLs search, browser history, search queries, user name, password, banking information and more details as well. So, you should scan your System with very strong antivirus software that has the ability to delete all junk files or viruses from System.
Distribution of GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware:
Similar to many other notorious infections of same category, it is also mostly distributed through spam emails. Many PC users are too interested in opening emails came from strangers. Opening an email is not a bad thing however; some mails contain spiteful links and bogus contents. By clicking on such harmful stuffs, users generally end up with getting such kinds of malicious infections in their systems. So, it is necessary to be very attentive while opening an email coming from unknown source. But at the moment, just follow the simple steps given below and eliminate GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware from the work-station quickly.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware
Process B: Automatic Method to delete GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall GandCrab 5.0.7 ransomware
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses