Tips To Remove AgentSvr.exe
AgentSvr.exe is an executable file that has been crafted by Microsoft and is related with Microsoft Agent Server. It’s an essential component for the Windows PCs that provides various special features to the OS. It’s normally located in ‘C:\Windows’ subfolder and is between 250kb to 294kb in size. However, in case if you find this exe file somewhere else other than the location we mentioned little ago, then it must be a virus and you should not take it lightly. Such kind of threats are related with dangerous Trojan viruses which have tendency to intrude the Windows PCs without users’ approval and conduct a series of malicious activities inside.
AgentSvr.exe virus disables the working of all the running security measures including anti-virus tools and Windows Firewalls and makes the PC vulnerable for other notorious infections. It allows other Online threats like adware, rootkits, spyware, worms etc. to invade the machine as well and cause more damages inside. This notorious Trojan is also capable of implementing destructive Ransomware infection in the compromised system which tends to encrypt users’ crucial files and then ask them to pay off for the decryption key. If AgentSvr.exe virus could manage to bring such destructive parasites in your computer, nothing can be worse than that.
Due to the presence of this hazardous Trojan, you will have to deal with many spiteful issues like frequent system crash, hard drive failure, boot errors, application malfunctioning, data loss and many more. It creates tons of junk files in the hard drive of the PC which consumes huge amount of memory resources and slows down the overall system performance drastically. It leads the device to respond slower than ever before and take more than usual time to complete any task. AgentSvr.exe malware enables remote hackers to get access to your device and steal your personal and sensitive data for their delicate welfare. By using your confidential information, scammers can take away all the money kept in your bank account and cause you to suffer a big financial loss.
How Does AgentSvr.exe Infiltrate Your Computer
Downloading freeware programs from unverified sources, watching adult videos or playing Online games, sharing peer to peer network, using infected removal drives, clicking on misleading ads or vicious links etc. are major reasons behind its intrusion. So, it is necessary to be very attentive while surfing the web and avoid getting in touch with these spiteful sources to keep the machine harmless and secured. This nasty is also capable of infecting your essential files and data kept inside and making them totally useless. And hence, you must remove AgentSvr.exe virus from the machine without wasting any time.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC. Learn More Download Link||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts. Learn More Download Link||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats. Learn More Download Link|
Methods to uninstall AgentSvr.exe from infected Windows PC
The elimination of AgentSvr.exe and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete AgentSvr.exe opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate AgentSvr.exe from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for AgentSvr.exe associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with AgentSvr.exe and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select AgentSvr.exe and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End AgentSvr.exe and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall AgentSvr.exe from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out AgentSvr.exe and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for AgentSvr.exe and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out AgentSvr.exe and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove AgentSvr.exe from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by AgentSvr.exe and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AgentSvr.exe HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’ HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AgentSvr.exe
Process B: Automatic Method to delete AgentSvr.exe (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for AgentSvr.exe and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with AgentSvr.exe and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete AgentSvr.exe instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall AgentSvr.exe
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses