Simple Process to Uninstall Kaenlupuf Ransomware
If your personal files and data has been encrypted by Kaenlupuf Ransomware and you are looking for a solution to recover it back then you are at the right place. This technical blog provides all the detail and information about Kaenlupuf Ransomware along with some easy removal process.
About Kaenlupuf Ransomware
Kaenlupuf Ransomware is a data-encrypting malware infection which stands for Kaso Enkrip LU Punya File. It is a Malaysian ransomware and it may be a country specific malware. The researches shows that it is still under construction and its newer updates will come in coming time. It is capable to infect all the Windows based PC including XP, Vista, and Windows 7 and so on. It uses RSA-2048 encryption algorithm which is considered as one of the most advanced data-encrypting algorithm. After settling down, it can affect all kind of personal files including MS Office docs, multimedia files, PDF, music, videos, database and so on. Once the encryption gets completed, it drops a ransom note on every folder containing the encrypted files. The ransom note basically asks the victims to pay 1 BTC in the particular Bitcoin Wallet that is owned by respective cyber-criminals. It tries to convince the victims that paying the ransom money is the only solution and forces the victims to pay the money in particular time-frame otherwise they will lose their data permanently.
How Does Kaenlupuf Ransomware Attacks?
Researches confirm that Kaenlupuf Ransomware primarily circulates through spam email campaigns and junk attachments. Its payloads and files get secretly downloaded as soon as the related emails or messages are clicked on. Additionally, it also get downloaded through peer-to-peer file sharing networks, fake software update hyperlinks, infected external storage devices and so on. Primarily, you have to be very careful while you are surfing over Internet. Don’t’ download any application without reading its terms and agreement. Make sure that the program which you are downloading doesn’t contain additional suspicious attachment with it.
How get file encrypted by Kaenlupuf Ransomware back?
As far as recovery of files encrypted by Kaenlupuf Ransomware is concerned, it is only possible if you have backup or virtual copy storage. It is never recommended to pay money to cyber-criminals in exchange of decryption key because this is a spam. You will not get the original decryption key even after the money is paid. Scan your PC with a powerful anti-malware tool so that all the related payloads and files of Kaenlupuf Ransomware get removed permanently.
“Note: Our Security Experts at malware-board.com team recommends you to use SpyHunter Anti-Malware Tool. It has the best scanning algorithm and programming logics to deal with these kinds of severe malware threats including Ransomwares. You can also give a try to some other popular anti-malware tools as mentioned below.”
|Malwarebytes antimalware is a decent contender in the list of top antimalware tools. it can be trusted for a decent security aspects to complete the security ends of your PC.||Wipersoft antimalware is another trustworthy tool to keep a PC protected against trending malwares as well and recommended by many security experts.||Plumbytes antimalware can also be a selection of users who are seeking a decent platform to assure their system protected against trending malware threats.|
Methods to uninstall Kaenlupuf Ransomware from infected Windows PC
The elimination of Kaenlupuf Ransomware and all its related files from infected Windows PC is possible with two popular methods. Below you will get complete description on both processes that will help you get rid of this pesky malware.
Process A: Guide to delete Kaenlupuf Ransomware opting Manual removal procedure
Risks associated with Manual removal technique
If you have strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of registry entries and system files then going through this process is best option you can choose to eliminate this nasty threat. But if you are not having enough skills then it can prove risky due to its complex process and lengthy task. A minor change in system settings or missing of any process can make situation worst. It completely damages several important files and makes your computer useless.
Step 1: Boot computer in Safe Mode
- At first you required to restart PC to open boot menu option
- Next, you require to continuously press F8 button until Windows Advanced Option appear on display screen
- Now you need to select “Safe Mode with Networking Option” using arrow key and then press Enter key.
Step 2: Eliminate Kaenlupuf Ransomware from Installed browsers
Instructions For Google Chrome
- At first you need to open browser and then click on right top bottom on gear icon. Next select for Tools and then you need to open Extension option
- Now several for Kaenlupuf Ransomware associated extension from given list and then click on Trash icon to remove completely from browsers
Reset browser settings
- At first open Chrome and click on gear icon at top right bottom and then select Settings option. Choose for Show Advanced Settings
- Finally click on Reset Settings button option to complete process
Instructions For Firefox
- At first open Firefox and click on wrench bar at top right bottom and then select Add-ons option
- Next go to Extensions option and then select for extension related with Kaenlupuf Ransomware and eliminate it
Reset settings of Browser
- Go to top right corner wrench bar icon and then select Help Option
- Next select “Troubleshooting Information” then click on “Refresh Firefox” button from troubleshooting Information page
Instructions For Internet Explorer
- At first you need to open Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu. Next select Manage Add-ons option from shown list
- Now select Toolbars and Extension from left panel and then select Kaenlupuf Ransomware and all its related extension. Finally click on Disable button to eliminate it permanently
Reset Browser Settings
- You need to open Internet Explorer then click on Tools menu then Select Internet Option from given list
- Next Choose for “Advanced Tab” option and then hit on Reset button as shown in image
- Finally mark “Delete Personal Settings” and then click on Reset option
Step 3: End Kaenlupuf Ransomware and its associated processes from Task Manager
- To open Windows task manager, you need to press CTRL+ALT+DEL button together
- Next select processes tab to find our all running process
- Finally choose all malicious processes and click on End process button to complete this task
Step 4: Uninstall Kaenlupuf Ransomware from Windows using Control Panel
Instructions For Windows XP:
- Go to Start button and then click on Control Panel
- Now Click on Add or Remove Program Option
- Find out Kaenlupuf Ransomware and other malicious program and remove it permanently
Instructions For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First click on Start menu option and then open Control panel
- Now go to programs and select Uninstall a programs option
- With given list search for Kaenlupuf Ransomware and its related programs and click on uninstall button
Instructions For Windows 8/8.1
- At first go to lower left corner of display screen and then click on Start button
- Now type control panel in search box and then click on it
- Search for infected application and programs installed and uninstall it
Instructions For Windows 10:
- At first go to Start menu and then Search for Control Panel
- Now choose program and Feature option in Control panel Window
- From given list find out Kaenlupuf Ransomware and its related programs and Click on Uninstall tab
- Finally, you will get confirmation Windows on computer, Click on Yes and restart PC
Step 5: Remove Kaenlupuf Ransomware from Windows Registry Editor
- Press Windows+R key together to open Run
- Next type regedit in search box and click on OK button
- Now search for registry entries that are created by Kaenlupuf Ransomware and delete it permanently
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Process B: Automatic Method to delete Kaenlupuf Ransomware (Using Spyhunter Anti-Malware)
The use of Spyhunter Malware scanner is one of the best and reliable options you can go through to fix issues related with this threat. Its advance mechanism to detect and eliminate nasty threat from Windows PC provides complete safety to your computer. It has capability to detect for Kaenlupuf Ransomware and all kind of other malware such as Trojan, worms, rootkits, backdoor, ransomware, adware and others.
If your Windows PC trapped with Kaenlupuf Ransomware and you are unable to deal with issues related with this nasty infection then use of Syhunter Anti-Malware can help you get rid of this trouble. It is an ultimate powerful scanner that comes with so many advanced feature and latest techniques to detect for malign threats. The rich user Interface of this program helps users with less technical skills to complete removal procedure without any hassle. The 4 easy steps removal guide mentioned below will allow you delete Kaenlupuf Ransomware instant from Windows PC.
User Guide: Steps to download and run Spyhunter to Uninstall defender-critical-warning-alert.info
Step 1: At first you need to Download Spyhunter Anti-Malware and run application
Step 2: Next, you need click on “Scan Computer Now” option as shown in picture
Step 3: It shows detected viruses in thumbnail format with its complete details
Step 4: Finally click on “Fix Threats” button to eliminate all nasty viruses